Search results

1. 5PIDEY

does anyone know the song..

i know this is a useless thread so mods can delete it if they want, but does anyone know the song that was played in the adds for the oc for the last episode they had? i thought i knew what it was but turns out i dont, i think the word snow was in the title or band's name somewhere.. cheers
  2. 5PIDEY

single track rear wheel

What: Single track rim on a good hub, normal width i dunno what it is though. Price range/Willing to Pay: 200 Location: Canbra Extra Info: none cheers
  3. 5PIDEY

20mm front wheel, 20mm single crowns

What: i need a good 20mm front wheel, and also some forks like dj's, fr's or whatever you have. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 180 for the front wheel, and around 300-400 for the forks.. Location: Canberra Extra Info: might pay more depending on quality of item.. cheers john.
  4. 5PIDEY

car stereo systems

hey, i have some questions about car stereo systems, in some packages i was looking at you get a 400w amp, 2 subs with about 600w and 4 splits with about 150w each. by using the amp would i only be able to run the speakers at about half their potential? would it be worth buying another amp so i...
  5. 5PIDEY

private number

hey, does anyone know what the number is that you put infront of the number you're dialling so that your number appears as a private number to the person you're dialling?
  6. 5PIDEY

Aurora

does anyone else get this popup when they are on the internet, it doesn't pop-up using the browser that i use, mozilla firefox, it shows up with some other thing. its fucking annoying and shows up just randomly all the time, it's a stupid add for those ringtones like the frog one and it's...
  7. 5PIDEY

measuring stems

hey just wondering, where do you measure stems from? is it from the centre of each hole? if you don't know what i'm talking about i mean the steer tube hole and the hole for the bars. any help appreciated. cheers john.
  8. 5PIDEY

NWD 5 music

hey, i saw the video the other day, and most of the music was pretty mad, doe's anyone have the list of songs from it? there was some other thread on this but no one actually said what the songs were. cheers
  9. 5PIDEY

Shimano cables

hey, i just put on my disc brake, after having it for ages, it's a shimano cable like the ones from a kona stuff 04, and it has barely any power, are there any suggestions as to how i can make it work better? cheers.
  10. 5PIDEY

billy madison

hey does anyone know the name of the song they play before the adds in billy madison?
  11. 5PIDEY

coughing blood

i had a stack the other day and i coughed up a little blood and the people i was with said that was normal i think, but then today i coughed up a bit of blood and my ribs on my left side are hurting and it is a bit difficult to breathe properly, i was wondering if maybe these could be...
  12. 5PIDEY

washburn electrics?

does anyone have any info on these guitars? are they good quality? just i might be getting one soon and washburn have an alright looking range. i was looking at the X22 MGY if that helps.
  13. 5PIDEY

blinded the band

has anyone heard of this band? they have a song on one of the drop-in episodes, episode 2 i think but i dont know which season. i've been looking for a song called "what could have been" by them and cant find it, does anybody have it?
  14. 5PIDEY

SOLVER!!

hey has anyone else heard of this mad new band? theyve got a single out now called solver . theyre pretty mad, they're an up and coming newcastle band and they've won fair few awards and stuff. i reckon their maddest song is "stuck on you", from their single. go and buy their single when it hits...
  15. 5PIDEY

manitou stance static

hey, im looking at getting a new fork, and i saw these on jenson, they look mad, 100mm, black and only 250 us. what do all you guys think about these. http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=FK605A25
  16. 5PIDEY

little noise

i was just re-putting in my forks and when i had done everything up tight and stuck the brake back on and was riding around a bit to see if everything was right when i heard this weird sound. it sounds like the headset thing isnt tight enough, like the forks were a bit loose, so i tightened that...
  17. 5PIDEY

manitou splice

hey has anyone heard about these forks, i saw them on jenson http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=FK605A11 and i reckon they look mad. but are they just blacks with another body and one or two different things?
  18. 5PIDEY

song from nwd4

hey guys, does anyone know the song that is played during thomas vanderhams' bit in nwd 4? thanks.
  19. 5PIDEY

some forks

hey guys i want some forks, round 130mm but will go down to 100, price neg, no 20mm axle, and no shitty brands.
  20. 5PIDEY

song from session 04

hey guys, does anyone know the name of the song played in the session 04 vid from the marzocchi website? thanks.