Search results

1. Ryan Hotdog

Sold

Is this still available?
  2. Ryan Hotdog

QLD Found

P.s. I am happy to organise postage etc for you.
  3. Ryan Hotdog

QLD Found

Hey mate, sounds like I may have what you're interested in? 250, 24 inch. Going cheap, also negotiable. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?239093-2006-Norco-250-Dirt-(24inch)
  4. Ryan Hotdog

WTB DJ bike/Frame. Nighttrain, 250, T.O.P Found!

Hey mate I have a complete 250, for $400 ono? Make me an offer! http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?239093-2006-Norco-250-Dirt-(24inch)
  5. Ryan Hotdog

"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

Finally made my way down to heathmont last wednesday after uni. Great set of jumps you guys got down there. There were two pretty young guys there and the middle set looked like it was being worked on so just sessioned the small set on the right which was a bit of fun. I'll probably head...
  6. Ryan Hotdog

H.E Parker dig

Yeah sounds good mate, just gotta figue out the train lines and directions and that and i'll be sweet. Look out for an blue 24" 250
  7. Ryan Hotdog

H.E Parker dig

Hey ando freeagent, new to melbourne, would love to come help out coz ive heard heaps about H.E. but got sport commitments. Would love to come out to the next ride you guys have and meet some locals. Anyways, ill keep an eye out for the next one! Cheers Ryan
  8. Ryan Hotdog

Melbourne Riders, Who can show me around?

Thanks a lot for your help guys. DH isnt an option for me as my back will most definately be staying home in Radelaide. Ive got a norco 250 so i really just wanna hit some trails with people willing to show me about! Thanks again. And yeah Im at St Hildas College right at the top of the uni!
  9. Ryan Hotdog

Melbourne Riders, Who can show me around?

Hey guys, Basically I Moved to melbourne in march for uni but have only just got my act together about riding! Anyway I've been lucky enough to get a hardtail in the last couple months and give Jumping/street a crack coz my downhill bike is still home in adeliade. I was wondering if...
  10. Ryan Hotdog

World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Live

when i go on freecaster it just comes up with the title page/picture on the video screen. Anyone know whether its blocking me out or should i wait etc?????
  11. Ryan Hotdog

why are solid forks so expensive

What about Ti rigids? Do they make Ti forks?
  12. Ryan Hotdog

Top vs. bottom pull derailleur

Ok good to clear it up, i was thinking rapid rise. Sorry.
  13. Ryan Hotdog

why are solid forks so expensive

What do u mean by solid pair? Solids? If by solid u mean good, then the more expensive the better they are, i.e adjustments etc.
  14. Ryan Hotdog

Are we talking about a front or rear mech here? I was thinking rear?
  15. Ryan Hotdog

Your frame design bears no consequence on what derailleur to get. Top and Bottom pull refer to which way the derailleur moves when cable is released from the shifter. You have to make the descision which way you want the gears to go when the release leaver is pushed/pulled.
  16. Ryan Hotdog

Spot The Difference

I really want to know now. Please god dont let him say something like "teh no stickres on it" or point out the carbon linkages.
  17. Ryan Hotdog

Honda Xr100r

Spiced Ham? And how did you get your post count like that?
  18. Ryan Hotdog

sold sold

Hey mate im interested, please check your pms.
  19. Ryan Hotdog

hey guys

A 2006 Ezzzz teee peee to
  20. Ryan Hotdog

Peacey Thompson's crash

Shit i hope he will be ok. Fingers crossed he walks again, anything more is a bonus. Forgive my ignorance but what is a Grammar boy?