Search results

1. Ryan Hotdog

Melbourne Riders, Who can show me around?

Hey guys, Basically I Moved to melbourne in march for uni but have only just got my act together about riding! Anyway I've been lucky enough to get a hardtail in the last couple months and give Jumping/street a crack coz my downhill bike is still home in adeliade. I was wondering if...
  2. Ryan Hotdog

83mm BB and DTswiss hub question

I have a massive problem and i need help asap. 1. Are there E-type bottom brackets available for 83mm shells? 2. Is it possible to retro fit a Dt Swiss Hugi FR rear hub (135mm QR) to a 12mm bolt up? cheers guys, hopefully i wont have to shell out massive $$$ to remedy this warrenty...
  3. Ryan Hotdog

HELP!!! My laptop is not well!

Calling all computer nerds! My laptop has been playing funny buggers over the last week. I-tunes crackles and the mouse goes crazy so it cant be controlled on a horizontal axis. Today i was downloading Perspective 2 when i go to the toilet. I get back and the screen is black except for...
  4. Ryan Hotdog

350 lbs spring

What: 350lbs spring, my currrent says 400 x 2.8, but i've been told meaurement is 2.75/8.75? Price range/Willing to Pay: reply, than we'll talk Location: Adelaide Extra Info: I will pay shipping
  5. Ryan Hotdog

Waterfall Gully, SA Sesh 11th July

Well, I broke my wrist just before Mt Torrens and cant ride for 2 more weeks, so I've been taking photos lately. These are from today (11th July) at Waterfall Gully, SA. TODAY'S RIDERS: Kieran: Grey Shirt, Cannondale Gemini Hopper: Black Shirt, Blue Mongoose DH Larry: Craftworks FRM 125...
  6. Ryan Hotdog

5GB Mp3 Player Shootout

Iriver H10 M:robe MR-100 Creative Zen Micro 5GB basically want to know opinions from anybody who owns any of these players. Particularly interested in the use of the software to load music on/off the players. At the moment i am leaning toward the m:robe but am definately not 100 % set on...
  7. Ryan Hotdog

Mp3 player -this any good?

hey guys, i'm in the market for a new mp3 and was cruising on ebay when i came across this: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ipod-Nano-2GB-look-alike-New-Unwanted-gift-RRP-399_W0QQitemZ9704954786QQcategoryZ118264QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Was wondering what you guys think or if you have used/seen them...
  8. Ryan Hotdog

Custom DHX Spring....where?

Does anyone know of a place where i can get a custom spring made up, preferably in South Aus. It seems i have to since fox don't make one light enough for me. Either gotta grow real fast of bung on a new spring! Also would you know a price range (roughly) for the spring either steel or Ti? My...
  9. Ryan Hotdog

Lowest BB in downhill

everyone talks about how loww bottom brackets make a downhill bike more stable and corner better. Just wondering which downhill bike out there has the lowest BB and potentially corners the best?
  10. Ryan Hotdog

introducing....LOOCY (now with pics!!!)

Goosey that is. She's sort of custom Black diamond double Boxxer Teams E-thirteen Azonic WF bars Da Bomb Stem (awesome) the rest is stock,sorry about the wait for pics people. last picture is of my wacked ass linkage + the carnage from shuttling at gambier:(
  11. Ryan Hotdog

any pics of Rando's prototype giant

exactly what the title says. if u go tem, post em! Someone has to have pics of it.
  12. Ryan Hotdog

shimano DH timers.

Hey everyone, a mate of mine from here in the mad state of SA recently went to threddas for the interschools. On coming back he couldn't stop raving about these shimano dh stopwatchs everyone had (with a button installed next to the grips 4 easy access). N e way I want one. If anyone has pics...
  13. Ryan Hotdog

where in adelaide to get smith goggles?

just like the title says, ive looked everywhere for the warps but no ones got them they just have the shitty mx ones? n e way if you know reply plz help need them for upcoming season!!!!
  14. Ryan Hotdog

post ur 05 iron horses

alright there has been enough sed about how fuckin awesome the 05 IH range is and i agree. Lets see yours.
  15. Ryan Hotdog

Dh Race bike for short ppl

Hey all, im up shit creek without a paddle. Basically i've got the money for a new bike but there aren't too many affordable bikes that fit me. Im 155cm tall (5 foot 0 inches). I've looked at konas, specialized. Looking for like a 15 inch size. 7 inches travel, between 3 and 4 grand anything...
  16. Ryan Hotdog

overseas cheap stuff

does n e one out there know of any of those really cheap american bike shop sites. They're awesome-cheap gear 1 week shipping. I know of one but they dont stock what im looking 4.
  17. Ryan Hotdog

mid level dh bike

I'm looking for a mid level dh bike with 7-8 of rear end travel. But I am only around 155cm tall, maybe a 15.5" bike. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  18. Ryan Hotdog

DH Comp Chain device

What brand of Chain device does the 04 Giant Dh Comp Run?