Search results

1. L

Red Hill, mornington penninsula

Hi, Is there a DH track in Red hill on the mornington penninsula (Victoria) or some DJ...or anything cool to ride around there? Cheers
  2. L

Where to ride in Victoria and Adelaide area ?

Hey Antoine, No worries, give me a call when you get to Melbourne. It's a shame you're coming in July, it's gonna be the middle of winter here. I'm from Grenoble as well...well, from Dolomieu l'pays des beuh! (near La tour du pin). Mobile phone: 04 00 64 17 39 You may want to check...
  3. L

2007 - Oceanias - Thredbo.

hey mate, did u take any of the 4X? number 207 cheers maaate
  4. L

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

thats awesome mat....thanks heaps
  5. L

Ay Mate, it would be great if you had pics of : 4X: 224, yellow singlet, red sinister bike DH: 236 Expert, black sinister bike, rasta jersey Thanks a lot
  6. L

Ay Mate, that would be great if you had pics of: 4X: 224 yellow singlet, red sinsiter bike DH: 236 elite, black sinister, Rasta jersey. Thanks a lot Ben
  7. L

Hey thats nice of you mate, In 4X would you have 224 (wearing a body armore and a yellow singlet and a red sinsiter bike)....I was the very UNSMOOTH rider. In DH would you have 236 (wearing a green t-shirt I think on the saturday and a Rasta jersey on the sunday, racing expert, black...
  8. L

Stromlo Photos

Nice one mate. Would u have 236 (rasta Jersey/rasta googles) Thanks a lot
  9. L

Couple more stromlo pics **56k killer, big pics**

Hey mate, would u have one of 236 by any chance? Thanks
  10. L

stromlo pics

Geez, thats impressive. I hope u wont hate me for asking #236 (expert, rasta jersey & googles) Thanks heaps
  11. L

Bike Speed record stack in Japan

that s actually about 7 years old. This guy, Eric Barone (french dude) did 217kmh on the snow, and 118 on a volcano in eruption....he is the dude who does the stunts in the movie Taxi...Back flip on a scooter 50cc
  12. L

Barjarg DH & Dj Pics

the link doesnt work for me!
  13. L

Super 8 Video

INCREDIBLE VIDEO...WICKED SOUNDTRACK....finally a video with good music. Irie mon
  14. L

Barjarg Race pics

Thanks Heaps Mate, That Is Awesome
  15. L

Brendan Scale calls it a day

Thanks heaps Brendan. I know how hard you've worked for the Traf track...how many hours you ve spent designing, building and maintaing...as well as organising races and open days. I hope to see sometime at Traf. Merci ben
  16. L

Freeride/Trials without a bike. Holy Sh........

Luc Besson (movie director for the Kiss of the dragon, The transporter, Unleached, The professional, 5th element..... and more recently Ong Bak) produced a french movie in 2001 called Yamakasi. It features this french dudes who "created" the sport .........I don't know if it's ever been released...
  17. L

Death to Carcass birth for Creswick

Hi Gus, I think we met b4...I used to ride a pink hardtail (unscrupulous dealer)... Would u be able to let me know when you go to this spot..I am not sure i would hit it but i'd like to have a look. Cheers ben
  18. L

crash at 172km/h on a push bike

Broken nose only!!! Amazing
  19. L

crash at 172km/h on a push bike

Hey, u probably remember a few years back when this french dude Eric Barone crashed at high speed.... He also broke the world record on snow, 222kmh on his Proto Sunn MTB and did 162kmh with a Giant DH team on a volcano in nicaragua. He then tryed on a proto bike and crashed...
  20. L

Time to boast about your worst injuries

I jumped a bit too big, too sideways, too close to the mate i was following on the last jump at Trafalgar....hit a tree and broke 6 vertebrates and 3 ribs...lucky i had a full Dainese body armor and a dainese backpack (double spine protection). I am not feeling too bad now. Movie at...