Search results

1. D

Bundaberg DH Tracks

I'll be in Bundy in the last week of may and was wondering if there are any DH tracks around that are worth checking out. Cheers.
  2. D

Giant revolt

Ok guys, not sure if I'm in the right area or not but I'm sure the admins will be sure to notify me if I'm not. I have a giant revolt at home that belongs to my old man and some how, the RHS chain stay has been bent. Can you have a look at the pictures and tell me what you think? The LBS had a...
  3. D

Looking at going to Canada to work but I need some advice.

As the title suggests, I'm looking into moving to Canada next year. I am a boilermaker by trade and have extensive experience in the mining industry so I'd be inclined to work in that field over there since it's supposed to be booming bigger than here. I'm 25 in January, have a clean criminal...
  4. D

DH Dicko's back with a Glory

I suppose I'll start by giving you a bit of a back story. I started riding back when I was about 14 or 15 and like most 14/15 year olds I had no money so was restricted to what I could buy. So I was riding an awesome little Hotdog with a massive 140 or 160mm forks. That lasted until I started my...
  5. D

Please Remove

No Longer For Sale
  6. D

please delete. No longer for sale

Item: 05 Norco Manic frame size- m Location: Rocky Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: lost interest Price and price conditions: 1200 ono buyer pays postage Extra Info: everything stocko. will split if there are buyers fot most of the stuff Pictures: look on the norco website.
  7. D

Hayes Calipers

is there any difference between hfx9 hd front and rear calipers? If they are will a front caliper work on the back?
  8. D

Sold

Item: Manitou Splice Forks '05 Location: Rockhampton Item Condition: Good. Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $200 + P&H Extra Info: brand new cro-mo steerer and crown (stronger than the stock steel one) 100mm travel, preload adjustment, 1 1/8 steerer is 265mm long...
  9. D

Warranty info

I have an '05 hotdog and id like to paint it. the only problem is the warranty. there is only a 12 month warranty on it but the '04 has a life time warrenty. (atleast that is what my mates tell me) My question is if i paint it will it void the warrenty and how long does the warrenty last on it.
  10. D

whats a good video camera

can you recomend a good video cam. Im looking at getting one and dont no what im looking for can you guys and girls plz help
  11. D

Wireless Helmet Cam

What: Helmet Cam Price range/Willing to Pay: 0 - 100 Location: Rockhampton Extra Info: Im looking for the wireless type. preferably with audio but not important.
  12. D

Hot Dog as a street bike

I'm thinking of using my hodog as a street bike, and id like to no what you guys think. Also what forks do you recommend to replace the splice comps?
  13. D

Forks for my 05 hotdog

i have bent the stock forks on my hotdog and i was wondering What forks i should put on it. Some one suggested that i should put manitou stance kingpin on, What do u guys think
  14. D

Helmet cam

b]What: [/b] Helmet Cam Price range\Willing to Pay: $0-$100 Location: Rockhampton Extra Info: na.