Search results

1. Pixsoul

XC Banshee Spitfire - AM/XC

Frame- Banshee Spitfire Large Fork- Rockshox Revelation Team -Dual Air UTurn Shock (Rear)- Fox RP23 Headset- Banshee Munro Drive-train - SRAM X9 Triggers & Rear Mech. X7 Front Mech. Raceface Deus XC Cranks Brakes- Avid Elixer CR 160/R Rotors Pedals- Shimano XT Wheels- Hope Pro II w/ Mavic...
  2. Pixsoul

2008 Banshee Bikes Clearance - Scythe, Rune, Amps...CHEAP!!!

Banshee Scythe Frame - Large - Team Black / Polish - 1 Available eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280295131834 Starting Price: $900 RRP: $2625 Banshee Rune Frame - Large - Team Black / Polish - 1 Available eBay...
  3. Pixsoul

New Straitline stems unveiled at Eurobike

Well the lads from Straitline are over at Eurobike and they are showing of their latest creations. A pinch clamp stem and a direct mount stem to suit the BoXXer mounting system. Check em out... Pinch Stem (This one is a 35mm reach): Direct Mount Stem (28.7mm reach...135gm including all 8...
  4. Pixsoul

Banshee Bikes Super Crazy Uber Cheap Sale Continues!

The Banshee factory has a stack of frames ready to ship and also another batch shortly finishing production. All these frames are not pre-ordered; the factory wants to clear them off the floor as soon as possible. We also want to get more of the new range out on the trails; as such we are...
  5. Pixsoul

King of Ballarat Round 3 - Dave Hetherington

Hey Guys, Just made my first ever video, first attempt at filming and editing video. Looking for some constructive criticism to help myself improve. Basically we will be doing alot of videos for our new national team this coming season, posting videos up of every round we attend and maybe...
  6. Pixsoul

Straitline pinch stem sneak peak

Above are raw stems just for a teaser, they are still a few weeks off! Here it is... a zero rise 31.8 available in 35mm/50mm and can accept reducers for 25.4 Cross over and a 1.5 steerer version soon to follow. MSRP $125 available in late August from your local shop! It shares the same sex...
  7. Pixsoul

Banshee Amp has landed and is now available

The Banshee Amp has landed in Australia and is now available for purchase! We have been awaiting this new frame with eager anticipation, it's versatile, light, has killer geo and a price that puts the competition to shame. It utilises an alloy construction with custom engineered hydroform...
  8. Pixsoul

Straitline Components Flat Pedal Rebuild and Parts Breakdown

Hey Guys, Well as just about nobody visits the Straitline blog, I'll post this up here for any current (and future) Straitline Components pedal owners to check out. Straitline Components Platform Pedal Cutaway - Simple eh? Greg just posted up some parts diagrams of the pedals and some...
  9. Pixsoul

Freecaster streaming on PS3?

Anyone know if this is possible / have done it before? I had a quick look last night and tryed to get into the vids but the shockwave / flash seemed to just stay on the loading icon. I had stuff to do so didn't hae a proper play with it. But basically in theory....I want to stream the World...
  10. Pixsoul

The Ultimate All Mountain Rig - *** Updates Page 3 ***

Well it's finally time to have a 2nd attempt at building up Banshee Rune....after the first escapade ending in tears with a certain courier company "losing" it *cough* TNT *cough*. Spec: Frame: Banshee Rune (Large, Team Polish / Black) Shock: Fox DHX Air 5.0 Forks: Fox 36 Talas RC2 (painted...
  11. Pixsoul

Braun 26Trix vid from Heppy and Soininen

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/24807/ Well the lads just got back from Austria, which they we're obviously carving up! Shame it got cancelled due to too much rain on the day....although they kept rippin' anyway with a bunch of others. Good luck to Pokoj too, sounds like he had a really nasty...
  12. Pixsoul

XXIV 2008/2009 Pricing - Price Drops!

Well I can't paste tables into here, so surf on over to www.xxiv.com.au Significant price drops for: Banshee Bikes (although there is a special on anyway!) Gamut USA Industry Nine Wheels All thanks to the continued strength of the AUD against the USD! We hope you enjoy the savings! Cheers...
  13. Pixsoul

Berrecloth on the Gravity Diet?

So I was watching Seasons (which I think is mostly crap, but that's for another thread) and I couldn't help but notice that Berrecloth look's like he has been on the "Gravity Diet". For those of you not in the now, the gravity diet consists mainly of copius amounts of junk food and alcohol...
  14. Pixsoul

Sold

Sold............
  15. Pixsoul

Banshee Amp Frame - Details inside

Well I've been getting alot of enquiries about the new Amp frame from Banshee, so I thought I would post up everything for all too see as it is a mid-season release and as such there isn't alot of info to be found on the site etc. The Amp is out shortly, will have them in the country within the...
  16. Pixsoul

Banshee Bikes - Super Crazy Uber Cheap Sale!

The Banshee factory has a stack of frames ready to ship and also another batch shortly finishing production. All these frames are not pre-ordered; the factory wants to clear them off the floor as soon as possible. We also want to get more of the new range out on the trails; as such we are...
  17. Pixsoul

Freecaster.tv issues

Well I hope everyone else is going to watch the Maribor world cup tonight. I am just trying to view videos on there at the moment and its having issues, not loading them at all. Also the embedded video on Sicklines.com is having major image issues. Anyone else having issues with it? I sure...
  18. Pixsoul

Gamut's New Goods

Gamut USA has launched a new P30 bashguard designed to protect 36t single ring set-ups. The design consists of a new polycarbonate blend and a never before used spoke and cavity structure that reduces the weight by 25% while providing greater protection. By employing a smarter approach to energy...
  19. Pixsoul

2008 Pan-American Champions Pilot The Banshee Legend Prototype To Victory

Banshee Factory riders Markolf Berchtold and Marcelo Gutierrez have both claimed victory at the 2008 Pan-American MTB Championships held in Venezuela. They claimed wins in Elite Men's and Junior Men's respectively, which will secure them positions to race at the World Championships in 2009 for...
  20. Pixsoul

Straitline Components Exposed For Supplying Illegal Performance Enhancing Pedals

Jeff Lenosky is under review by the Guinness Book of World Records for his records after it has come to light that Lenosky may have been using performance enhancing products when he set the world record for side hopping 48 inches. At the centre of the controversy is a Precision Engineering...