Search results

1. J3$$3

ACT SOLD - Please Delete

Item: *SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD* Location:*SOLD Item Condition: *SOLD Reason for selling: *SOLD* Price and price conditions:*SOLD* Extra Info: *SOLD* Pictures: *SOLD*
  2. J3$$3

ACT Pump Track Series

Hey guys, First off, I'm Jesse and I'm a local guy who chills at the dirt jumps, skate parks, bmx tracks, and just around. I'm on here at the moment to try to start a fun competition within the ACT, a "Pump Track Series" to sum up quickly. But first off I need to get some locations... I...
  3. J3$$3

Bliss n Eso - Coastal Kids

If this hasn't already been posted... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLa32K74Zw So basically, Australia rules? :bounce: :first: :clap2:
  4. J3$$3

URGENT! WTB: Frozen Finger 3hr entry

I'm a young super keen rider and really want to enter this race, missed out on entries by a day because of my computer crashing and dieing :( If any of you rotorburners are no longer entering due to unforseen reasons, please contact me asap as it is tomorrow..... Thanks a heap, Jesse
  5. J3$$3

29th June

Hey Guys and girls, thinking of doing a DJ ride on the 29th of June, Was thinking of going to "Scar Park" Queanbeyan, If you're up for a DJ sesh, Let me kno and we'll get a ride going Jesse
  6. J3$$3

Waste of space?

We are the capital of aus right??? Yet we never tell anyone whats going on, this forum area is just wasting space right??? I say, if from act, and planning a ride, let people know so you can make some new riding friends, or threads about the tracks... This area may be a lost cause, but what are...
  7. J3$$3

Canberra Bmx's

Im looking at havin a Pump Track Sesh/Jam on March 26th, :D Open to any Bmx/24" rider... And those who believe they can shred on a pump track... :cool: Looking for sponsors for prizes in a fastest 10 laps comp... More info HERE Thanks, Jesse - Jebby :cool:
  8. J3$$3

Canberra Riders!!!

Im looking at havin a Pump Track Sesh/Jam on March 26th, :D Open to any DJ/street/4X rider... And those who believe they can shred on a pump track... :cool: Looking for sponsors for prizes in a fastest 10 laps comp... More info HERE Thanks, Jesse - Jebby :cool:
  9. J3$$3

Pump Track Sesh/Jam

As the title suggests, Im lookin to put together a "Pump Track Sesh/Jam" one Saturday night, im lookin at March 26th (Changed due to Skyfire on the 19th) :cool: This goes out to any DJ/4X/Street/Bmx/Any-Other-Pump-Track Riders" on Rotorburn, if you think you hav what it takes to hold the title...
  10. J3$$3

Double Tap Shifters

Hey guys, i was just wondering what everybodies' thoughts are on double tap shifters... i have a set (9 speed & 3 speed) sitting around, and thought i might find out what rotorburners' thought of these magical shifters, if your unsure what they are...
  11. J3$$3

Scott Voltage Fr .Vs. Norco Shore

hey guys, im gettin into freeride and what not, looking at two bikes at the moment im tossing up between the Scott Voltage Fr 10/20/30 and the Norco Shore 2... im just wondering what everyone thinks of each one, and what you think i should get???
  12. J3$$3

Mummy said Yes

this is my backyard after a year of buildin by myself, takin into account im 16... :cool: also, for all those people who have a pumpy and want to show it off, please feel free to enter it into - http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?215304-Pump-Track-Central :D a place for those...
  13. J3$$3

Act Grand Skate Park - Belconnen

For anyone in canberra, or coming to canberra, i want to give you the heads up on the new skate park bein built in belconnen!!! Not only will the 12ft bowl stay where it is, we'll be gettin a new comp. half pipe and massive street section, tell us what you think about it also, go onto...
  14. J3$$3

My Backyard - Macgregor

check it out, this is my back yard!!! :cool: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?215304-Pump-Track-Central ^^^check it^^^
  15. J3$$3

Pump Track Central

Hey guys, I was thinking as I was browsing the forums, looking at people talking about pump tracks, and thought to myself, why dont I make a spot for those who have pump tracks and want to show them off, so here it is, a spot for those pumped people :cool:
  16. J3$$3

Scott 24

Hey Hows it going, did anyone ride in the 24 scott, i did it was so awesome :D i was really happy with the track what about you?