Search results

1. S

VIC SOLD Santa Cruz Bronson CC v2 Medium

Item: Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC v2 Medium Location: Box Hill, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent. There's a smudge on the decal on the downtube, and there's some scratches on the inside of the seat stays. See pictures Reason for selling: I bought the v3 Price and price...
  2. S

VIC SOLD Rockshox Pike RCT3 27.5, 150mm, Non-boost $350

Item: RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5, Solo Air, 150mm, Non-boost Location: Eltham, Victoria Item Condition: Some scratches and cable rub on the lowers, but everything else in great condition. Reason for selling: Got new Lyrik Price and price conditions: $350 (plus postage if necessary) Extra Info...
  3. S

Hope Pro4 convert to XD driver

Can someone help me with this please? I'm looking at upgrading to a GX Eagle groupset. I'm currently running a Hope pro4 boost hub with a shimano 10sp freehub. I believe I can convert my HUB to an XD freehub using this: http://www.wiggle.com.au/hope-sram-xd-11-speed-cassette-freehub-body/...
  4. S

Now that's a scrub!

Scrub like a pro... http://i.imgur.com/TE1qwG7.gifv
  5. S

Cat co-pilot

Forget trail dogs, get a cat co-pilot.. http://i.imgur.com/THKx17j.gifv
  6. S

Chainguides - D-Type or ISCG05

Does anybody have any opinions on which type of chainguide would be better, between D-Type or ISCG05? (for single front ring with N/W) I had an E-type guide on my last bike but my new bike doesn't have E-type mount. I can't help thinking that ISCG05 is going to be more robust.
  7. S

SOLD: Rocky Mountain Altitude 27.5 frame - 2013 Alloy Medium

Item: Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy Frame 2013 27.5 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: There's a few scratches including a decent size one on the front of the head tube, but otherwise its all good. Reason for selling: Bought a carbon Bronson Price and price conditions: $600 + postage if...
  8. S

Crank Replacement

Can anybody help with a crankset and BB recommendation please? I bent a crank on the weekend and now I need a replacement, but I have no idea about compatibility and whatnot. It's a 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude, and the current cranks are Race Face Evolve 175, and the Rocky website says the...
  9. S

Riding in Kathmandu?

Has anybody done any riding in Kathmandu? (Nepal, not the clothing brand, to pre-empt the funny buggers) I think I'll be going there for work soon, for a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping I can get a ride in. Google has told me about a few tour companies but I'd like to hear some other...
  10. S

Food/Diet Which protein product?

Apologies if this has been covered before. I did a search and I see that a lot of people are using protein products, but I'm interested to hear WHICH products exactly you are using. I'm interested to hear what brand and type, how much you pay for it, and where you get it from. The stuff can be...
  11. S

VIC SOLD: Fox 34 Float 150 CTD 650B 27.5

SOLD Item: Fox 34 Float 150 CTD 650B 27.5 Location: Eltham, Melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $300 (plus postage if required) Extra Info: These came off my Rocky Mountain Altitude (2013 model). The steerer is tapered, and...
  12. S

VIC Sold

SOLD Item: Specialized Enduro Expert Size: Medium Location: Melbourne (Eltham) Item Condition: Some good, some brand new Reason for selling: I have bought a new bike Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Fork: Fox 36 TALAS (recently serviced) Shock: Fox Float RP2 (recently...
  13. S

Pressure suits, tools, and spares

How do people carry spares and tools when they are wearing a pressure suit? Do you wear a pack/camel back over your pressure suit? I never had a pressure suit before, and i'm pretty sure my pack won't fit over the top of it. I don't want to be half way up a mountain without tools. Any...
  14. S

Lost my adjustor dial - 66rc2x

This is a long shot, but... I lost the adjustor dial (the rebound adjust i think) from the top of my marzocchi 66rc2x at buller on Saturday. Does anyone know if you can get a replacement? Thanks Sundy
  15. S

Brake adaptor

I just bought the 2006 66rc2x, and i'm going to get some juicy 7's to go with them. Can someone please tell me if I need an extra adaptor to put these together?
  16. S

Buy Sun Ringle MTX from PricePoint?

I have been put off buying local once again by the price. I'm considering buying a Sun Ringle MTX Wheelset from PricePoint.com for $350US. Has anyone bought wheels from here? Any comments on the quality? Here is the link if anyone is interested...