Search results

1. fat_tyre_nick

NSW sold delete

sold delete kthx
  2. fat_tyre_nick

WANTED: DJ Hardtail

What: Dj Hardtail (will consider anything) Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 600 Location: Epping, N.S.W Extra Info: preferably singlespeed, as short travel as possible (no huckers) and as small frame size as possible. Complete bike by the way.. Please PM me and dont reply to this thread...
  3. fat_tyre_nick

05 norco 125

What: 2005 Norco 125 Price range/Willing to Pay: under 1k prefurably Location: Epping, N.S.W Extra Info: pm me or reply to the thread as usual
  4. fat_tyre_nick

Sold

Item: 2003 Giant AC (large 19") *SOLD* Location: Epping, Sydney Item Condition: Good, no dents or scratches that i am aware of. Reason for selling: Want a ht Price and price conditions: $1000 neg, Also willing to trade for a hardtail. Extra Info: bike will include stock stem and hayes...
  5. fat_tyre_nick

38-40T chainring + e13 bashy

What: 38-40t chainring and 40t e13 bashy Price range/Willing to Pay: not too concerned just give me an offer Location: N.S.W, Epping Extra Info: 4 bolt for both, and i would much prefur the black bashy
  6. fat_tyre_nick

Imperial Hydro Disc brakes

im gettin hydro's soon and saw these on farkin, http://shop.dhdirect.com.au/store/products/item260.inetstore. has anyone ridden on these brakes? and does anyone have any knowledge of these? your help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. fat_tyre_nick

My Sramano Derailer

Now before you go on and say, "God,another stupid post by fat_tyre_nick..." read on. As we all know shimano rear mechs bounce, while sram stay still. My sollution is this.... I made a, what i like to call a "Derailer stopper". Which i made out of a flat spanner. I then sawed off 3 of the...
  8. fat_tyre_nick

marzocchi drop off triples/Jnr T's

What: marzocchi drop off triples/Jnr t's Price range/Willing to Pay: Dont want to go more than $380 but just post up your price anyway. Location: Epping Extra Info: post up pics of the forks as well to save time I am just waiting for cash, so purchase time will vary depending on how quickly i...
  9. fat_tyre_nick

Welcome to the land of AC's

Hi guys, after a long wait i finally got a dually frame. I thought i might aswell post it up and see what people say about my bike. Im trying to get some new forks, wheels and stem. (so dont bag me out about my long ass stem)lol And thanks to THRILLHOUSE, Davf and MUGEN
  10. fat_tyre_nick

Marzocchi Drop Off Tripples

Hi again guys, What: Marzocchi Drop Offs Tripples (2004 preferably) Price range/Willing to Pay: about 400 bucks not too much more Location: Epping, Sydney Extra Info: I would prefur if the forks came with the 20mm hub aswell but no pressure. And please note that i am only gathering interest at...
  11. fat_tyre_nick

DC forks on my haro?

Hey guys, this is probably going to sound like a newb question but anyway. I have a 2004 Haro escape 8.2. And basically the question is, will a set of DC forks like drop off triples work well with my frame? so that in future when i get a new frame i can build up a DH'er. Any help would be...
  12. fat_tyre_nick

Wanted, dually Frame 6-8"

What: Dually Frame with 6-8" travel Price range/Willing to Pay: under $600 Location: Sydney Extra Info: qr dropouts only unless rear hub is included. Rear Shock included. Please note that i am only gathering interest at the moment.
  13. fat_tyre_nick

Search button for the members List?

Just a Suggestion that would make farkin alot easier. To make a search button for the members List, because if your looking for a username it takes ages.
  14. fat_tyre_nick

Tyre fitting into my forks?

hey guys, quick question. Would a 2.7" Maxxis Minion Dual Ply Fit in my Psylos? Just until i can get new forks. if not ill go for a 2.5". Cheers
  15. fat_tyre_nick

idiots with there forks back to front

lately i have seen alot of kids and some young adults riding their huffies and other kmart bikes around with their forks back to front. and in this one case i saw a kid about 10 or 11 yrs old riding his repco bike with the forks back to front AND the handlebars upside down. I mean is this just...
  16. fat_tyre_nick

my freeride hardtail

....u better say hello to my ride, its probably not as flash as some of the other rides in the forum but anyway................. oh yeah and sorry for the picture quality i took them with my phone since the photos i have added a chainguide Bike:04 Haro Escape 8.2 Forks:02 psylo XC...
  17. fat_tyre_nick

Hayes Cable brakes

hey guys On my last 2 bikes i have had the same hayes cable brake but with small differences and had heaps of problems, i was just wondering whether anyone else out there has had problems with theres?
  18. fat_tyre_nick

2.5 Minions on my hard tail?

hey guys I was just wondering whether a set of 2.5 MAXXIS minnion DH tyres would fit on my stock 2004 haro 8.2? If they dont i might just get 2.35". Thanks for ur input
  19. fat_tyre_nick

Wanted cheap Ac or stinky frame With rear shock

hey guys Wanted Giant Ac or Kona Stinky Frame in Medium or large size. Location:Sydney, Epping Price Range:Make me an offer Condition:Cosmetic Scratches dont matter because im getting it air brushed. Cheers
  20. fat_tyre_nick

8" generic rotor

Hey guys what: 8" generic rotor location: Epping/Sydney Price Range:Willing to Pay make an offer. product Quality: New extra info: I stacked it on my bike today and i bent my back . Does anyone have an 8" generic rotor? I will only pay for it by C.O.D. Cheers