Search results

1. M

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

For the series results for round 1 you've taken the data from the average lap times (which was used for gradings) rather than the amount of laps ridden on the day. That explains some of the errors.
  2. M

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

+1 Maybe even top 10? Can next year's gradings also take into account this year's performances? Hopefully the results will be accurate next year.
  3. M

Agreed. With 6 laps I'm in the middle of B grade, but my average lap times are the same, or at least quite close, to several 5 lap riders in A grade. I've no problems with being put in B grade, I'm either a handy B grader or a rubbish A grader, but I can't understand the logic of the...
  4. M

VIC 2014 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 4 / June 15 / July 13 / Aug 3

Thanks Rocky Riders committee for organising a top day of racing. That's as sore and tired I've been after a race for a long, long time.
  5. M

VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

We're still finalising details for the Castlemaine round, will make an announcement soon. But more will be on the menu for all grades.
  6. M

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

Thanks Geelong. Had a great day. I really enjoy that loop, it's got something for everyone. I didn't see the Yowie. Bit of rain scare it off?
  7. M

Post your 29er!

I was there but not on the Scandal. It wasn't finished then. I did see the Scandal though. It was a black one I think.
  8. M

Post your 29er!

On One Scandal Here's my On One Scandal. It's a cheap frame but rides above its pay grade. They're still on sale on the On One website. I love silver bikes. Can't beat 'em! This bike will be a "jack of all trades" - general riding, occasional racing and also some touring. SLX bits...
  9. M

2012 Bendigo 6/3 hr 9th Sept

See you Sunday. I'll try and drag a couple of people with me.
  10. M

Castlemaine Rocky Riders 6 Hour, Sunday 19 August

Thanks for the feedback about the event. Much appreciated. We're glad everyone had a good time. Thanks for the photos Serowe. Serowe donates his time to taking photographs, so if you see a photo of yourself that you like please buy.
  11. M

What a day! Thanks to all competitors and volunteers. We'll put a race report together in the coming days. If you rode, let us know how your day went. We're keen to hear some war stories.
  12. M

Today has been good. The track is looking great. You can leave your mud tyres in the shed. See you all tomorrow.
  13. M

Thanks for that. Works just fine. :clap2:
  14. M

It's not working for me either. We didn't upload it so can't fix it sorry. :( The trails should hold up fine. We had 13mm today but it's been a pretty dry August so the track will be able to take a bit of rain. I reckon it'll be fine by Sunday. I'm out there tomorrow morning so I'll post an...
  15. M

Check here. Yes. We strongly encourage that sort of stuff.
  16. M

Rider briefing document now available Download the rider briefing document for this Sunday.
  17. M

Yep there'll be a kids event. We've replicated the categories featured in the Vic Enduro Series results.
  18. M

Long range forecast Sunday is for sunshine! :clap2: Last Sunday we had our guided tour of the enduro course. It was a fun morning and thanks to all who joined us. Mike from Bendigo Mountain Bike Club shot some footage of the trails with his handlebar camera and chucked it on YouTube. Thanks...
  19. M

Ok not everyone has a GPS so this Saturday we'll give you a guided tour of the enduro course - with real human guides! OMG! Meet 10am at the entry to the BMX track on Barker Street, Castlemaine. If coming from Melbourne go straight at the roundabout (there's only one roundabout in...