Search results

1. Z

Sold

You made an offer so far below what the seller wanted and justified your shit with weak comments why? Just make the offer. An offer like that is like a troll, it can be ignored, the way you offered incites a response. Easier from behind a keyboard. I have no need for help, I like to punch people...
  2. Z

Sold

Huh? You didn't just make an offer, you lowballed him almost 50% of his price and gave an explanation for your lowball that would probably have you punched in the face in person by someone with little tolerance for fucktardary (not a word but should be). It doesn't bother you if your offer of...
  3. Z

FOUND 50mm stem

I've got a FUNN RSX direct mount stem that came on my demo 8, mounted, but never used. You can have it for $30 plus postage, or pick up northern beaches. Been sitting on a shelf for awhile now.
  4. Z

NSW Want to swap for a DH bike - 2006 CRF450X, registerable, lovely bike.

I have a little bit of floor space that is annoying me, I should get it...
  5. Z

Nox edf 6.7 650b

Did you get a new potato to take the pictures with?
  6. Z

Warrimoo on my new Reign

I guess you can drag bigger sandbags around with an engine, right?
  7. Z

Ticks!

That's the juvenile stage mate, I feel sorry for you, if they're in plague proportion right now, it's going to be a bad summer. The worst I've had of the little fuckers was 17 on me after one dig in the bush. At least when they get to the adult stage you can feel and see them more easily. If...
  8. Z

The Moo's closed for now.

Well, you can. But to think people see a bit of sun and want to ride trails after the amount of rain that fell in Sydney over the last week... There is still a lot of water bubbling up all through the track at the moment, the water table is so high it will take some time to seep away...
  9. Z

Moto GP.

Bradley Smith? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... HAAAAAAAAA! That is a tough one to answer though, but I reckon that overall Pedrosa really needs to bring it and this is the best chance of a title he has ever had, if he doesn't do it this year, he never will. With the amount of...
  10. Z

Moto GP.

He should though, other than when he had a far superior team mate that kicked his arse into gear (stoner), the closest he has been to deciding the world champion, on arguably THE best team and bike on the grid, is when he punted Hayden off and almost ruined his chance. Seriously, without Puig...
  11. Z

Whistler XC trails - is a guided tour a good plan

I am going to Whistler with my family for three days. We have booked XC bikes, and plan to spend as much time as possible riding. I can't decide whether to get a guided tour first though. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations? If it was just me, I would get a guide for a few...
  12. Z

Moto GP.

Couldn't agree more, incredibly inspiring, the exhaustion and pain as he couldn't even get off the bike and was wheeled in on it told a lot. From back in his 250 days when he punched out one of his mechanics and was an absolute little f*&kwit to this. Good transformation. Still I hope he...
  13. Z

Moto GP.

If Haga can ride with a collarbone broken into 4 places, I'm pretty sure Lorenzo will be back by Sachsenring. That is the kind of thing championships are made of. Still, if a few people fall off in the race, there is always the chance that Rossi could Bradbury a podium...
  14. Z

1x10 without a chainguide

Sweet, once I get a bit of fitness back, I'm going to get a 34 tooth and give it a burl. Good luck in the exams, any more than a pass is merely overachieving, I say getting the bike sorted will bring more satisfaction and joy.
  15. Z

1x10 without a chainguide

Has anyone tried the race face narrow wide yet? http://www.raceface.com/components/rings/rings/single-ring-narrow-wide/ Would really like to give one a go, recently went to Zee derailleur and the whole lack of chain slap thing has me amazed! I am running a chainguide without the lower...
  16. Z

Which Burner would you least like to annoy?

http://youtu.be/vdo5qK7sEo4 /end hi-jack
  17. Z

A bike mechanic you trust???

If you are on the northern beaches in Sydney, go see Aaron at bicycle solutions in Collaroy. Could not recommend him strongly enough. http://www.thesohoconcept.co.uk/demo/bs16/ https://www.facebook.com/BS16BicycleSolution
  18. Z

Moto GP.

Moto3 was AMAZING. Best race I've seen for a long while. Moto2 was good, not as tight as I was hoping for, but god I love the noise those Honda engines make... I don't think you can not blame Rossi for that crash any more than you can blame Bautista, equally at fault, eesa racing. Marquez...
  19. Z

Moto GP.

How good was the qualifying last night! Gonna be a good race I think. Lorenzo or Pedrosa to win over the other, Lowcrutch third I reckon. Maybe throw Bradl in for fourth, Rossi to fall trying to keep up with his team mate.. ha! Moto2 is going to be an awesome race too! Man I love Mugello.
  20. Z

Avid Elixer 5 pad retaining bolt

I'm not sure about aftermarket spare pads, but in the avid set, you actually get a pin and circlip, so if you need spare pads, you'll get one, otherwise wander down to your LBS and they should be able to sort you out.