Search results

1. H

Laptops

I think its going to be a Lenovo Thinkpad, an E450 I believe its called. Any reasons not to buy this? http://shopap.lenovo.com/au/en/laptops/thinkpad/edge-series/e450/
  2. H

Laptops

Its part of my question actually and yes I do think a commuter is what Im looking for ;-)
  3. H

Laptops

Thanks guys, will have a look around. Currently working with 2GB Ram so everything bigger is fine. As I said I do use it a lot but only for really simple things like emails, writing, surfing the net, excel and these kind of things. I dont play games, watch movies or the likes.
  4. H

Laptops

I need a workhorse, something reliable with long battery power, 13-15 inch screen, nothing to play one. I currently have an old MacBook but would be happy to go down a different path. I mainly need it for working on, writing, surfing and I want it to be quick. Im not really patient when it comes...
  5. H

Northern beaches social rides

Yes the one from Gahnia down to Serrata. Fun little track. Up again on Daisy Duke is one (when not the best) uphills tracks on the beaches. Nice loop all together.
  6. H

What bike are you riding, maybe we ran into each other without knowing? Did an Austrian Enduro, Serrata, Daisy Duck, Gahnia, Possums lap...just awesome conditions last Sunday.
  7. H

Did you end up riding there? Ran into quite a lot of people and had a blast. Nice that the trails are getting a bit more use now. A lot newbies (to the trails) around to.
  8. H

Trails near blue mountain

The stuff on fat hippy can be ridden with a CX bike. Feel free to send me a pm but how do I find the real trails up there?
  9. H

SA Sold.

Still trying to figure out if it would fit (does it come with different pads?) but do you still have it anyway?
  10. H

Kona Honzo 2015

Bike is still gone so let me know if you see it around. Still not that many in the country.
  11. H

Renthal Apex

Went for a Race Face Atlas instead...
  12. H

Renthal Apex

It doesnt come in 35mm so drinking the kool aid cant be the reason. If anyone has one to sell, 50mm, please let me know.
  13. H

Renthal Apex

Any ideas why the Apex is pretty much sold out everywhere in the shorter lengths, 40 and 50mm? Have I missed something and they finally release it in all black ;-)
  14. H

WTB 45-50mm Stem Black 40mm Stack Height

Located in Sydney but am happy to pay for postage. Price depends on what stem you have to offer and its condition (near new would be nice, no major scratches). Needs to be black and a 40mm stack height would be much prefered. 0 - 6 degrees rise.
  15. H

Sram guide RSC brakes

On another note, why do you guys like to have the levers close to the bars? Isnt it very exhausting for your fingers having the levers like that?
  16. H

Another Axle "Standard" - really? Why? - Now Called "Boost" by SRAM

Why do we even have to call it "Standard"? Its not a standard, its just another option. I dont understand why people are getting so annoyed by these things, having options is a good thing and no one is forced to adapt to anything. The manufactures will make their own decisions and rightly so. If...
  17. H

NSW Renthal Apex Stem 50mm

Would you be interested in selling your 40mm?
  18. H

Nelson NZ in Winter

How much riding is possible during winter in Nelson?
  19. H

POS Rocky Instinct

Great bike! Needs a shorter stem.