Search results

1. F

New Sony Digital Video Camera

Hey guys, I recently was given a Sony Digital Video camera, model DCR-HC153. It has a tape to store the footage on instead of a USB disk thing. Ive filmed some random stuff and want to put it onto my computer and have read every book that came with it. When i plug the usb cable in it brings up...
  2. F

24" DK General Lee

Hey people. Heres my rig, used mainly for urban and djing. Enjoi! Specs are stock apart from: 1999 Z5's Avid A3 Leaver Shimano Inner Brake Cable Chopped down bars. Cheers, FriTTa
  3. F

Making videos with an analog vid camera...

Hey guys, I used to make videos on my dad's computer with pinnacle studio 8, a usb cord, and an analog video camera. I now have a new computer and have installed pinnacle. I have tried putting my footage onto the computer exept when i try it says that the device is not connected. Does anyone...
  4. F

Classic! Best Flash Movie Ever!

Hey guys, just stumbled across this. Best Ever! http://koti.mbnet.fi/reagan/lodger/ilove.html Enjoy! And I mean it! !!!
  5. F

Full Face Helmets

Im looking into investing in a full face helmet, and was just wondering what some of the cheapest ones are. I've heard you can get a 661 comp or a netti for $130 is this true? Thanks very much for your help guys. Please respond to this post a.s.a.p because i need the helmet for bulla this...
  6. F

Worth getting shimano front and back V's

Is it worth getting the whole deal, shimano v's with cables levers etc. for front and rear. Or should i just save up some more money for some avids or something. I could get these shimanos for $90.
  7. F

New World Disorder Songs

Hey guys, i was just wondering if some of you could give me the names of all the songs on the disorder series, because i dont have the films and would like to download the songs. Thank you for any help.
  8. F

Downloading off www.eengoedidee.nl

In the Phat Videos section many people use www.eengoedidee.nl to host their videos for you to download and watch them. To download videos from www.eengoedidee.nl it is reccomended that register or else you will not be able to download the videos. This is a quick and easy process and will save...
  9. F

Crank Flips?

any advice on how to pull these beasts? I've been trying and so far i can get them halfway round but it just doesn't feel right. Thanx for any help.
  10. F

Corrupt RAR File?

Hey guys ive just downloaded a rar file and when i try extracting it, it says extracting and it takes about 5mins. When i go into the folder where its meant to be extracted its not there. Same with trying to extract the files individualy, i extract them and it says completed but when i look in...
  11. F

X-Up and a Tailwhip?

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=142294 X-up? Im sure, hes running DC Forks Tailwhip? Im sure, hes running DC Forks Correct me if im deeply wrong and have embarrased myself... :?
  12. F

Merry Christmas (Yet Again)

Hey guys, sorry for the new christmas thread i know theyre have been multliple threads, but i made something for farkin. So Merry Christmas Ya'll Oh and thanks to the guy in the picture and thanks to nhd for hosting, and thanks to whoever took the picture. I just found the photo and...
  13. F

Driveway Gap :D REVISITED!

Some of you might remeber the driveway gap that i posted a while ago asking for your advice if it was a good gap. Well when my mate got his new stuff i decided to film him do it... Quicktime format... Please dont hate me :(...
  14. F

2004 Kona Stuff

Hey guys, this is a mates 2004 kona stuff, just bought it today. He bought it from bikpro :D Check this deal guys. A 2004 Kona Stuff for 1300, with about $120 worth of free accsesories, including new lock on grips for $40, new lizard skin chainstay protector $15, 661 Shinguard $60, and a new...
  15. F

Back to Back Backflip?

What are these, on ripleys believe it or not they had a guy pull one for the first time on a moto? What are they? They just looked like a normal backflip to me.
  16. F

Melbourne Riders Watch Out

http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7458 Sorry for posting this twice but i felt that it wouldnt be recognised enough in the stolen bikes section and that everyone needs to read it.
  17. F

Watch Out Melbourne Riders

Lately there have been members of a gang walking round and asking people for their bikes, at various locations. We were at cambwell skatepark and one of the guys started following a guy on a norco ryde. The guy on the ryde is just like "Hey man, fuck off im just riding here" and then the other...
  18. F

The Injuries Thread

Hey guys, please refer to this topic before reading on http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7423 Ok guys, having read that, post your injuries, and some ways that helped you get over them or what not to do while having them. Please keep this post strictly just about injuries, no un...
  19. F

Just an Idea, Injuries Section?

Hey guys, lately there have been various posts about injuries and how to deal with them also including pics and things. I was just wondering it would be pretty cool to have an injuries section so that all the pics and stories could be posted there, therefore not making the general discussion and...
  20. F

Frittaz Ultra-Crazy AppleCore Downhill Rig!

Enjoy!