2006 thredbo DH National Championships

Hellie

Likes Bikes
Did anyone get pics of Tracey & Mick. Couldn't make it to the race, would love to see some. Good shot spinner, thanx

JayJay

Likes Dirt
spinner said:
Wattsy , sorry dude , pretty crappy pic...

Daver , you must have caught me right on a battery change , got 143 , 144 , etc. sorry mate.

Papa roach , If I recall correctly , I got distracted by a milf as you went through.......bah , lame excuse !

Anyway , the lucky numbers are:
45 , 603 , 650 , 658 and squid losing at 4X
hahaha i hope u at least got a pic of the milf

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Spinner,

Did you happen to get any of 449 ?

Red Bullit, Boxxers, Silver TLD, Blue Shorts, FTR Jersey.

Going really slow :p :eek:

Cheers.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Aaah fucking great race boys/girls. Go my 4x style, gotta love racing in non full gates and doing shit.

I forget my 4x number ill get it later but i was wearing a blue/black fox jersey on a 06 giant stp 0.

On DH i was like 728 or something, silver turner dhr, blue/black fox jersey, blue/black tld pants.

GO SQUIDLY!!! :cool:

You know who i am ;)

I've got lots of photos, ill get 'em later, too busy atm.

Cheers!

ps. Someone musta had me almost eating shit on the rock wallride thing on Sunday, i saw a camera go off...

MUNGUS

Pro Rider
hey did you get eny of 61?? green ironhorse sunday with either a blue SIC jersey or an old red and black ironhorse jersey. cheers

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah R33f , you rolled past me sitting down ! Pedal ya bugger ! lol.

Gurhindizzle , yours is pretty crappy , sorry dude. ATX Boy , a bit blurry too , but thats what happens when you don't slow down for corners :cool:

I have a good pic of Tracey in the rock chute , looking very cool about it all. Will post it up soon with some other random pics.

To everyone that I missed , sorry. Now that I have them all sorted out , I'll go through this thread and double check your numbers.

Cheers all.

68 , 223 , 238 , 449 , 631

713 , 821

Attachments

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
spinner said:
Yeah R33f , you rolled past me sitting down ! Pedal ya bugger ! lol.
I guaranteed that I probably rolled past you, but that wasn't me in the yellow t-shirt. :D (pheew)

Thanks heaps for having a look though.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mugger , got a great pic of you pedal grinding the long rock. (1st pic)

The Rennie - Bootes pic is open for captions , looks a bit suss !

R33f , yeah took a bit of a punt on the number plate there.

Attachments

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Goddamnit!! 12 runs down the hill and not one bloody pic of me!!:mad:

That's it, next time I'm hiring a dodgy wedding photographer!!

I'm such a narcissist.....

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Aha, thats the pic i wanted to see, aaaah that was sketchy ass, dunno what happened there :eek:

I'm putting up pics soon, only group A riders though...

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got one of you mattvincen.

I know how you feel Johnny. Its like playing lotto here. I have a list of number plates (hundreds !) and find it hard to believe that I still missed so many riders. Ive been to races and been flashed heaps of times during practice and race runs and somehow never see a pic on Farkin. I guess theres a lot of photographers out there just doing it for themselves..... or they haven't heard of the biggest MTB website in Aus.

Thats part of the reason I went all out last weekend and took so many pics. Hopefully it will give me big karma points too !

I also find it amazing that some of the pro-tographers that follow the race circuit are asking a fair amount of cash for what I believe to be average quality pics. I mean some of mine are crap , lets face it , but I'm not asking for any money for them.

Attachments