2019 Yeti's

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Around the headtube is much better for my signature dirt nap to ghostee bar spin move...
The other way is better for negating cable rub though....... hmmmm compromises.

Got any video footage of that stunt? Sounds epic

slowmick

38-39"
@Ultra Lord - i'll see if i can find the footage of me stabbing myself in the sternum with the bars at Whistler. Right between the chest plates of the hired body armour. One of my all time greats.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
@Ultra Lord - i'll see if i can find the footage of me stabbing myself in the sternum with the bars at Whistler. Right between the chest plates of the hired body armour. One of my all time greats.
Damn, that must have hurt and had to be on the unprotected bit.

I have my own special hernia where I was shish kebabed by handlebars during an off. It is approximately 25.4mm in diameter on the right side of my stomach. If I put on weight then it feels like it will pop out. A personal body fat indicator :)

Ultra Lord

And here I am stoked with a 93 landcruiser for $9k........ that lot are insane

Last edited:

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh yeah, the petrols a guzzler alright. I wasted way too much money on my old 1hd-t 80 series a few years back. I'm talking doing much everything. Rebuilt the engine, gearbox, diffs (with lockers), hubs, dynamatted the cab, bigger turbo, intercooler plus the usual 4x4 mods. Total waste of money, even if I did do it all myself. Sold it to an apprentice at work for way less than I should've and now get to see him enjoy it

Ultra Lord

He’s so stoked you went to all that trouble too haha! Great car and one lucky apprentice.

Mines Only 230,000k’s on the clock so no rebuilding engine yet. Runs way to noice to worry about that, gotta love buying off elderly owners.

I’ve done the hubs, clutch, leaking gearbox seals, steering bushes, power steering pump, 2” body lift so far. Basically just age related maintenance I spose.

Motors plenty powerful on petrol, so she’s staying N/A, though I have planned a new exhaust when this one packs it in (patched a couple of holes already, deffinately on the way out). No lockers, gotten away with the stock LSD in the rear for now. (Now I say that I’m gettin stuck next trip hahaha)

Will sort it out for camping when My back clears up. Got plans to make up a platform and some draws for the tray, should be sweeeeeet.

So I’ve probably spent $11k so far, but I’m not fussed enough to check. Best part is towing out a brand spankers isuzu MUX with all the mods after he got stuck on a climb hehehe, it was so nice after the amount of shit I copped off the driver for having a relatively unmodded dinosaur. So satisfying :D

But yes, back OT this yeti is stupid and porsches cost too much.

Last edited: