a few pics from today

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The skate park knocks are certainly making our point.

A simple "thanks for the advice guys. Good to know I'm part of a caring community. Workin' onnit", would have saved a lot of fun.....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
if its gear you want/need, why don't you post in the wanted section?
I have some DH gear that needs to go if interested

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
The skate park knocks are certainly making our point.

A simple "thanks for the advice guys. Good to know I'm part of a caring community. Workin' onnit", would have saved a lot of fun.....
oh im sorry didnt realise your not allowed to slam at the skatepark i better save it for the backyard.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Comma's man, Comma's!
was just asking...guess I will just sell it all off at garage sale for next to nuthin!..might have been a good op for you to save some cash, but F.U.:humble:

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
Point missed.......

Defensive cat is de....slow witted...
The skate park knocks are certainly making our point

have you ever skated ? if so how many time did you fall off ? my point if your dont slam your not riding hard enough you cant learn new tricks without fucking it up a heap of times
i wish i had a helmet on this day then i wouldnt of split my shin open lol

Attachments

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
And while I still believe it's a trolling, I think that the only thing anyone on here cares about is the daughter...both the message sent, and the consequences when Nigs busts his scone.
Agree completely.

lol wouldnt matter if i had a helmet on these pricks would still find something to pick at they are most likely jelous they cant ride or something maybe i have a better bike who knows i dont give a shit what people think
No one gives a shit what people ride on this forum, if anything riding a POS well, puts you in higher esteem. No ones also critical of your jumping, I though it was quite good, photos great too for a 3yr old. But you just don't seem to get it.

But the way.. my bikes are nicer than yours. :bored:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The skate park knocks are certainly making our point

have you ever skated ? if so how many time did you fall off ? my point if your dont slam your not riding hard enough you cant learn new tricks without fucking it up a heap of times
i wish i had a helmet on this day then i wouldnt of split my shin open lol
Straight over the oddly shaped, due to multiple hits against the coping, head.....

A split shin wont be you a dummy or make kid no dad :tsk:

Last edited:

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

scblack

Leucocholic
Straight over the only shaped, due to multiple hits against the coping, head.....

A split shin will neither affect you cognitive ability, or leave your daughter an orphan....... :tsk:
Don't use big words like "cognitive ability" in this thread, that's just showing off. And will not be understood.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
i wish i had a helmet on this day then i wouldnt of split my shin open!
You do know what a helmet is for, don't you?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
i wish i had a helmet on this day then i wouldnt of split my shin open!
You do know what a helmet is for, don't you?
I'm guessing it's an attempt at sarcasm, it's only a guess mind you. Going off the previous posts I'm likely way off the mark....