Australian Gravity Enduro Series 2014

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Results can be found here:
http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/GravityEnduro-results.html

OuterImage were the official photographers and they are uploading all their photos right now. You will be able to find them here:
http://outerimage.com.au/

Thanks to everyone who came and raced the series opener with us. It was great to see riders from all over Australia come together for this race. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Also a huge shout to all the helpers from the HMBA and CCOMTB clubs as well as all the Glenworth Valley staff. It's always a huge honour for us put a new MTB destination on the map. Expect more trails to be built out there and we will also improve the current one - if that is even possible :)

Hi Burners,
What a course this turned out to be, lets hope for more events to open up here. and more trails too.

Photos are now up and ready for ordering.
Prints starting at $10 (6x8") + P&H

Gallery is > HERE <

If you like to get in contact drop us a line here or by email: info@clintsmithers.me
Don't forget that this would make a great gift for ones lover...

One last note congratulations to all riders, specially the girls tackling that rock garden, some even out shined the boys well done.
Lets hope this series takes off and more events emerge.

Regards

S.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We meeting in the same spot on Monday. Just off the Hume. Along Bangalow Forest Road.

And yes I did screen print that plate onto my wife basher before I melted it down for my shoulder, but only Dr Eggs has had the Privilege of seeing it. Please don't get jealous Risso, It meant nothing, honestly baby.
I don't think Matt has noticed his eyebrows are missing

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Burners,
What a course this turned out to be, lets hope for more events to open up here. and more trails too.

Photos are now up and ready for ordering.
Prints starting at $10 (6x8") + P&H

Gallery is > HERE <

If you like to get in contact drop us a line here or by email: info@clintsmithers.me
Don't forget that this would make a great gift for ones lover...

One last note congratulations to all riders, specially the girls tackling that rock garden, some even out shined the boys well done.
Lets hope this series takes off and more events emerge.

Regards

S.

Thanks man

mojomodo

Likes Bikes
2 x 5+ minute runs...sprinting the whole way trying to keep upright.
I think it was a good length for the type / layout of the course. I was certainly glad it was no longer at the end of the 2nd run! Look forward to seeing how the different structure works in Bright though.

As long as you didn't touch my beard Deggsy... I was happy!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I think it was a good length for the type / layout of the course. I was certainly glad it was no longer at the end of the 2nd run! Look forward to seeing how the different structure works in Bright though.

As long as you didn't touch my beard Deggsy... I was happy!
Knock it off Dreggsy, we all know that's just you posting under Matt's account to make it look like he's still alive. Its only a matter of time till they find your collection of eyebrows.

mojomodo

Likes Bikes
Only a week and a half till round 2 at Bright and getting pumped!

I'll be flying into Melbourne on the Friday and seeing who else is travelling up on Friday arvo? I'm hoping to either chip in for a lift again with someone heading up to Bright or if someone from interstate wants to share transport up. Might have one other gent from Tas coming over on the Friday but will be able to confirm at the end of the week.

Yiew

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only a week and a half till round 2 at Bright and getting pumped!

I'll be flying into Melbourne on the Friday and seeing who else is travelling up on Friday arvo? I'm hoping to either chip in for a lift again with someone heading up to Bright or if someone from interstate wants to share transport up. Might have one other gent from Tas coming over on the Friday but will be able to confirm at the end of the week.

Yiew
I have a buddy who might be able to help you out.
i'll send you a private message

mojomodo

Likes Bikes
I believe this may be the video in question... watch my initial volume / excitement :thumb:

[video=vimeo;90701184]https://vimeo.com/90701184[/video]

Last edited:

mojomodo

Likes Bikes
Quick cut of some GoPro footage here from Sunday

[video=vimeo;90613740]https://vimeo.com/90613740[/video]

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
Bright Australian Gravity Enduro Nats round 2

Was an epic weekend of weather and riding thats for sure. Full results of all classes are here:

Last edited: