Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Alright! My parts arrived from CRC today, and I will be installing them tomorrow :D Looks like I'll be good for a Sunday afternoon romp! (I'll be in Sydney Saturday night, so a morning ride isn't on the cards for me...).

I'm keen for anywhere, as I'm just starting to discover the trails around the area.

Barrington

Likes Dirt
Ok, so theres a few people coming out in the arvo, il be finished workin at maccas (emu plains) at 12.30pm so how will I meet up with yas all? You guys come down around that time for lunch, or I find my way up to blaxland station to meet yas there. Ppl let me know please

Barrington

Likes Dirt
ok you guys meet around that time, and hopefully by the time you guys come out of obr, il be finished and will catch up with yas on ur way to the station

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Afternoon showers and thunderstorms for sunday, upside is its gunna be 26 degrees when we're riding, but, thought id check it anyway

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Are you guys heading out today? Not really keen on obr though have you seen the state of those tracks lately....

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
I'm nearly always out there by myself so send me a pm if you want to head out there in the arvo sometime during the week mate...

Today I went to chicken run for 40 mins then it rained so i got in my car started driving, then the sun came out so i went to OBR for 30 mins but I got a bit bored so went back up to chicken run again with some guys that i met down @ OBR that hadn't been there before. Haha not a bad day...

Barrington

Likes Dirt
prbs not this week as I get back from work around 4pm everyday this week and im absolutely dead from it. Deffs some time afterwards thoguh. i did obr twice by myself, boring as