Blue Mountains Psycho Night Rider's Thread

Nub

Banned
Sorry everyone (if you actually care, doubt it, except for you Todd:p) I'm going to have to pull the plug on this one, I've got a big party on that night so I can't go unfortunately.:(

Enjoy it as I know you will.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
bumpin this sucker up

i'll be getting the train from Deep Warrimoo at about 7:35ish at a guess

anyone who fancies The Lapo after here's a bit of info
takes about 10 minutes to ride there from Glenbrook train station
decent pub/bar/hotel beer garden outside too so we can huddel round bikes and have a few cleansing ales!!

http://www.lapstonehotel.com.au/home.html

BM Epic

Eats Squid
bumpin this sucker up

i'll be getting the train from Deep Warrimoo at about 7:35ish at a guess

anyone who fancies The Lapo after here's a bit of info
takes about 10 minutes to ride there from Glenbrook train station
decent pub/bar/hotel beer garden outside too so we can huddel round bikes and have a few cleansing ales!!

http://www.lapstonehotel.com.au/home.html
I'm a goer for a wee hit of booze afterwards,and i can regale you all as my bullshit gets wilder and stranger the more i consume!(i will be a world champion of something by nights end).
Cant wait for this one!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Sorry everyone (if you actually care, doubt it, except for you Todd:p) I'm going to have to pull the plug on this one, I've got a big party on that night so I can't go unfortunately.:(

Enjoy it as I know you will.
I will leave a spot beside me in tribute!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok arranging all the info so far... 8:30 start at Woodford while we wait for Nerf Herder and co.

Definates :

Nerf Herder, Bipyjamas, JP, BM Epic, Bushpilot, Moggio, davzab, Mr Cove and Mantra + 1

Maybe:

taibo

I will be driving down from Leura to Glenbrook and catching the train to Woodford and can carry one other rider and bike back up the hill after the ride.

Train will be the 7:23 from Gelnbrook which arrives at Woodford at 7:54. From the earlier comments Mantra, Mr Cove and JP will be on this train respectively getting on at Penrith, Warrimoo and Springwood. Should we meet up in any particular carriage to say howdy?

I assume Nerf Herder and Bipyjamas will be together.. do you need a shuttle back up to Woodford?

I assume BM and Bushpilot will be shuttling together... maybe with JP?

There is a likely chance there will be a visit to the "Lapo" after before going home and shuttling.

Anyone else have thoughts requirments...

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Hey mog, bushpilot and i will take both cars,1 at woody,and the other at glenny,can shuttle 1 other person and bike if needed,give jp a pm and see whether he is taking the ute!
How was careflight?,we have a new ride for you to do,approx.42 kms from winmalee to blaxland and back,huge climbs etc,lots of decending etc,if i can do it,you can no worries,so much fun!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How was careflight?,we have a new ride for you to do,approx.42 kms from winmalee to blaxland and back,huge climbs etc,lots of decending etc,if i can do it,you can no worries,so much fun!
That sounds good... is that on kind of forgotten fire trails? I need some more training for the next Careflight... was 1:01:07... didn't crack the 60 minutes.

I PMed JP for ute info...see what he says.

Hankering for this Oaks at night... hope the weather holds out. Also trying to increase my light power for it... just waiting on a few parts from Hong Kong.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I assume Nerf Herder and Bipyjamas will be together.. do you need a shuttle back up to Woodford?
Yep ... Anh and I will be at Woody at the appointed time ... and we'll take both your space and Todd's/Jeff's re shuttle back to woody please. But we can work that out on the night.

Still tentative on the Lapo ... time dependent ... but more definate at least since the "beer leech" will be off partying else where.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Yep ... Anh and I will be at Woody at the appointed time ... and we'll take both your space and Todd's/Jeff's re shuttle back to woody please. But we can work that out on the night.

Still tentative on the Lapo ... time dependent ... but more definate at least since the "beer leech" will be off partying else where.
Done and spot taken for al and anh!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
i'm in

if anyone wants to do a text reminder to everyone then i'd greatly apprieciate it

see you on the train

A

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so shuttling of BM Epic, Bushpilot, Nerf Herder, Bipyjamas and Moggio is arranged. Mantra is on the train back down so is also ok.

So the variables so far are JP (I await a reply to the PM as to his transport plans), davzab, taibo (maybe coming) and Mr Cove?

Obviously the simple thing is to drive to Glenbrook like me and catch the 7:23 up from Glenbrook with us... cars waiting for us at the end.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Obviously the simple thing is to drive to Glenbrook like me and catch the 7:23 up from Glenbrook with us... cars waiting for us at the end.
hee heee ... welcome to farkin ride organisation ... there are two ways to do things

i) the Easy way
ii) the Farkin way

wah wah wah.

I'll ask taibo if he is in when I see him Wednesday ... otherwise assume he is out.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WOW, you beat me by 3 seconds! My time was 1:01:10.
I'll bet my left one that we both crack the hour mark next year Mog :D
Yeah definately! I will be aiming for it to be sure. I was trying this year but that was pretty much as good as I could have done. Next year aiming for 55mins :)

I guess on Saturday night we will have a pretty well matched pace.

Mantra

Likes Bikes
Train will be the 7:23 from Glenbrook which arrives at Woodford at 7:54. From the earlier comments Mantra, Mr Cove and JP will be on this train respectively getting on at Penrith, Warrimoo and Springwood. Should we meet up in any particular carriage to say howdy?
We'll be catching the train up from Glenbrook and will jump on at the end of the fourth carriage.
Lapo for a drink or two afterwards sounds too tempting to resist :D

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We'll be catching the train up from Glenbrook and will jump on at the end of the fourth carriage.
Lapo for a drink or two afterwards sounds too tempting to resist :D
Will see you there... I assume there shouldn't be too many people with bikes at Glenbrook at that time of night so should be easy to meet up.