Blue Mountains Psycho Night Rider's Thread

Onegear

Likes Dirt
Yes You Were First.

Yes you were first to post your ride.

I wanted to come along on the Saturday night ride originally but my sons birhtday is on Sunday so will be a bit busy tommorow night.

Should be a lot of fun we have 15 signed up so far for tonight.

Last edited:

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes you were first to post your ride.

I wanted to come along on the Saturday night ride originally but my sons birhtday is on Sunday so will be a bit busy tommorow night.

Should be a lot of fun we have 15 signed up so far for tonight.
Well in this bloody turf war that has begun the one thing about the Saturday night is the weather might be a bit better. Looks kindy dodgy for tonight... not terrible, but a bit miserable. Hope it clears up for you guys.

What this I guess shows is that there is a lot of interest in night rides for the Blue Mountains, or at least the Oaks. Might in the future organise some more shorter notice ones.

Onegear

Likes Dirt
Not Much.

Theres not been much rain west of Parramatta and I dont think any past Penrith acording to the weather people.

Should be a good ride.

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
This goes down tommorrow night..

I will try and con maxwolfe into coming along and I may be there..
Although I may need to purchase some light upgrades..

davzab

Likes Dirt
Don't no if ill be able to make it guys.. Can't really see myself moved out by then, so might just hit MD in the arvo again..

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Theres not been much rain west of Parramatta and I dont think any past Penrith acording to the weather people.

Should be a good ride.
Well I am up at Leura and it is that lousy drizzle mist... not enough to soak you, but enough to make you wet.. so take some light rain gear. The weather lower down at Woodford can be sometimes a bit different than up here, but I would be cautious.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't no if ill be able to make it guys.. Can't really see myself moved out by then, so might just hit MD in the arvo again..
Thats a shame... shouldn't long till another one though. MD?

This goes down tommorrow night..

I will try and con maxwolfe into coming along and I may be there..
Although I may need to purchase some light upgrades..
That would be cool if you guys could come along...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
spanky's keen...

Just went to bike shop and bought a rain jacket... if I get up there, I'll be the one freakn well glowing in my new rain jacket, bah.. who needs lights with flouro stuff

Spanky dont do flouro well, more a black is fashionable person.

spanky

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I can fit you in from Lilyfield Dude ??? I'll PM mob details.

The Herder is looking forward to meeting Spanky :)

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
the herder will be well dissapointed....... meeting spanky is like getting a tattoo... it hurts while it happens, and unless you go to great lengths, that image will stay with you for a long long time.

trying to decide if spanky should go tonight with that nobmob as well..... my lilly white fat arse could do with some riding, oh, and the tyre I'll be wearing round my waist (waste) is an optical illusion from where your standing.

spanky's tour de farce, or tour de farts. Depends what I had for lunch

LOL

spanky
slowing the cycling world down, one pie at a time.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
raining in Deepest Warrimoo right NOW 17:19

still, you're not made of sugar are you?

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
raining in Deepest Warrimoo right NOW 17:19

still, you're not made of sugar are you?
Weather says it will clear in the morning.. fingers crossed. Not good for the NobMob ride however...been a miserable day in Highest Leura.

JP

Likes Dirt
It's been constant drizzle in Winmalee for a few hours now. According to the weather pundits it should be groovy for tomorrow night, albeit farkin cold. It will indeed require a herculean effort on my behalf to drag my arse away from the fire and block of Cadbury's finest.

And woe, it does not look good for the W to G ride tonight.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
OK, those last two post's have sealed the deal for me... Spanky's just going for a local spin now before beers. Try de flouro spanky's new flouro rain jacket a bit.

oh and spanky's just this ol farts alter ego.... when i put on my lycra riding shorts.. I become spanky.

Oh and Nerfherder and BM can both GET OFF MY LAWN.... or I'll give you a double load of saltpeter....bloody whipper snappers

spanky

/not made of sugar.. but although you think this fat layer would help, I still dont enjoy getting freakn cold.

Last edited:

bushpilot

Likes Dirt
It's been constant drizzle in Winmalee for a few hours now. According to the weather pundits it should be groovy for tomorrow night, albeit farkin cold. It will indeed require a herculean effort on my behalf to drag my arse away from the fire and block of Cadbury's finest.

And woe, it does not look good for the W to G ride tonight.
I'm chowin down 1/2 a block of Caramello tonight and pizza for dinner tomorrow night just so I get a massive guilt trip to burn it all off, there's no backing out now, if I do I'll be down Nepean Hospital on Sunday getting a bypass done. See the kind of mind games you have to play with yourself when you've headed past the big 4.....0, bloody young whipper snappers have no idea.......grumble............grumble..........mutter........

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Just call me Sugar

If water be falling from the sky saturday 5ish ... I shall be wussing ... sorry Anh :eek: ... me no like spinning in the cold, dark n wet.

Fingers crossed ... Mog / BP ... youse have PM.

At least we aren't out there now ... he he he

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just been outside finishing off my latest version of home made lights... light is good... look a bit dodgy... hope they hold up ok.

Lousy outside... nice to be near the fire... ahhh!!!