bugatti goes top

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I've tried to place several orders with Bugatti for a new car but they won't return my calls.:rolleyes: I love that car.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have just watched it another four times and like you boys have said......I have nothing more to say.

Except for Fark me! I love any motoring performance stuff but that car just takes the cake.....the more I see it the more I love it.

Macr

Likes Dirt
That is episode 2 of Season 9. Episode 5 is out on Final gear.
I can't believe Capt. Slow actually drove it that fast. Truly an amazing car and they are loosing ₤4M approximately on each car!
No wonder Schumacher retired, he drives slower than me!

starship303

Likes Dirt
I \heart/ Top gear

Cool i've been waiting for this, though i didn't think it would be Top Gear's James 'Captain Slow' May doing it! I guess Clarkson is too fat and Hammond has, lets just say, a rather bad record with top speed tests now! Hehe, nicely ironic. Very very reminicent of the Mclaren F1 top speed record achieved by Sir Tiff Needell, the then co-host of Top Gear, many moons ago now.

Anyway very cool. Thanks for posting it Wattsy. :D

Sewer Cider

Likes Bikes
For $25,000 you can have a bike that does 350km/h and accelerates faster than the Bugatti....

Makes the car a little less impressive.

Freakin fast though!

scblack

Leucocholic
For $25,000 you can have a bike that does 350km/h and accelerates faster than the Bugatti....

Makes the car a little less impressive.
The bike does not have a boot.:rolleyes:

The bike does not have aircon.:rolleyes:

The bike does not have a stereo.:rolleyes:

The bike carries only one person.:rolleyes:

You get wet on the bike.:rolleyes:

The bike weighs about one-tenth.:rolleyes:

The bike has much worse braking.:rolleyes:

Makes the bike a little less impressive.;)

Oracle

Likes Dirt
As a concerned citizen for the the health/state of the planet for future generations, this and for that matter any passenger car over 2L engine capacity is bad :eek:

But I'd still sell my sister on Ebay if I could have this car for just a day! :D

Switch

huskier headed gent
That was awesome but I want to see the STIG behind the wheel doing the time trial comparison, to see just how fast it is around a few bends compared to the rest of the cars on the list. They are going to have to get a new freezer for their cool wall because that kicks the Aston Martin's ass :D

protecon

Likes Dirt
Cool i've been waiting for this, though i didn't think it would be Top Gear's James 'Captain Slow' May doing it! I guess Clarkson is too fat and Hammond has, lets just say, a rather bad record with top speed tests now! Hehe, nicely ironic. Very very reminicent of the Mclaren F1 top speed record achieved by Sir Tiff Needell, the then co-host of Top Gear, many moons ago now.

Anyway very cool. Thanks for posting it Wattsy. :D

McLaren F1 does 241mph -> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4510536495631376039

Keep in mind this car is 14 years old.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Holly shitebiscuits that thing is fast. 4 turbo's and 10 radiators and a fuel tank thats empty in 12 minutes!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
a fuel tank thats empty in 12 minutes!
.....when the car is driven at its full potential of 407km. The tank won't run out in twelve minutes driving normally down to the shops (for those that look too far into it........;) ).