bugatti goes top

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
.....when the car is driven at its full potential of 407km. The tank won't run out in twelve minutes driving normally down to the shops (for those that look too far into it........;) ).
Hahahahaha mmmm I got that =)

(But who would seriously take one of them down the shops and leave it alone in a carpark...)

Imagine the insurance cost for one of those! 20 year old male with a 1000hp car capable of over 400kmph!

simmo_24

Likes Bikes
I want to see the STIG behind the wheel
they wanted to put the STIG in the veyron on the Top Gear race track, but bugatti/VW wouldnt let it happen, im guessing because if they did put it on the track and didnt get the no/1 spot on the ladder alot of people would start talking.

arent you lucky that the fuel will run out in 12mins at top speed, before the tyres do in 15mins.:p

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they wanted to put the STIG in the veyron on the Top Gear race track, but bugatti/VW wouldnt let it happen
They've offered 30 quid to anyone that'll let The Stig drive their Veyron. :p

Sure, the Mclaren is quick, but in the Veyron episode, Clarkson mentioned the difference between the Mclaren and the Veyron: "You can let the Mclaren get up to 120 mph [that's nearly 200km/h], before you set off in the Veyron and you'll still beat it to 200 mph [320 km/h]". That's a huge difference in power.

EDIT: Damn you Wattsy. Quicker on the draw than Jesse James, that lad. ;)

MrPlow

TMBC
What they also mentioned was how well the Veyron did that speed. It didn't feel like it was on the threshold and shaking to bits like the Mclaren. The panelwork and fitment of the Veyron must be immaculate. Imagine the wind noise if a panel was even the slightest out of adjustment??

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Agreed Plow, they must spend countless hours doing the little things....as well as the big things!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned what the result would be if someone crashed that car (or any car!) while doing over 400km.......
I bet it would be turned to dust on impact.....

Sewer Cider

Likes Bikes
The bike does not have a boot.:rolleyes:

The bike does not have aircon.:rolleyes:

The bike does not have a stereo.:rolleyes:

The bike carries only one person.:rolleyes:

You get wet on the bike.:rolleyes:

The bike weighs about one-tenth.:rolleyes:

The bike has much worse braking.:rolleyes:

Makes the bike a little less impressive.;)
AIRCON? Who the fig needs aircon old man? Wind in yer face is sensational!
STEREO? MP3 player with noise-reducing headphones will do the trick
CARRIES 1 PERSON? Ummmm...there is 2 seats, can carry 3 at a pinch!
GET WET on the BIKE? Sure! Agreed! and you can't use 1001HP in the wet either...
BIKE WEIGHT VERY LOW - yes it is, this is extremely impressive weight reduction for the power output
WORSE BRAKING? Agreed, no counter argument

ON THE OTHER HAND...

WHEELIES
STOPPIES
GIRLS
CORNERS
TRACK DAYS
RACING
VACATIONS
PUTTY ROAD

and ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO AFFORD SOMETHING THAT IS 85% AS FAST, AND QUICKER ACCELERATING...pretty impressive I'd say

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Sewer Cider & scblack, settle down kiddies... I'll have one of each please! :cool:

Along with my:

- dirt bike
- jet helicopter
- leer jet
- 10 000+ hp tractor puller
- top fuel dragster
- malibu wake setter
- V8 ski boat (also a open class jet sprint boat)
- jet ski (stand up type & a big ass 3 seater as well)
- armory of hunting rifle's, shotties & an assortment of hand guns
- turbo'd V8 4WD off-road desert racer

I can keep going if you like...

.... I wish I was that kid in the Richie Rich movie.

Last edited:

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For $25,000 you can have a bike that does 350km/h and accelerates faster than the Bugatti....

Makes the car a little less impressive.

Freakin fast though!
If you had $2,000,000 for starters, i think you could afford a $25,000 motorbike as well:rolleyes:

Bodin

GMBC
I'm still laughing about the fact that Captain Slow was so overcome by the emotion of it, that he cries a bit at the end.

I'd be asking for the tissues for different reasons... :eek:

(My God, that's the most juvenile thing I've said in about five years, but it's probably true...)

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
That's all well and good in a straight line, but I'm afraid on a proper track with corners the car will come up trumps...

how does the bugatti go around a corner???

havnt actully seen much footage of it on anythign but straight road.

id be pushing it to afford one of the indicator arms.. at 3000 pounds each or what ever they are.

id like one.. but id like alot of things.

Dim

Spirit Distributions
And this car also smashes the shit out of the mclaren. Dunno if you watched the ep when they raced the car against the plane but the in a start to 240kph drag, the mclaren can be at 120kph and the bugatti at 0 and it will beat it to 240.
Beat that.
You just wait for the new mclaren, due out some time soon and boyyyyyyyyy..... it will be quick

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
My dad's jaw dropped (literally). I've been in love with this car for so long, but that was amazing, and the test track is awesome.:eek:

Jarrad