Cairns World Cup!!

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have patience.
Soon, UCI will release the 2014 calender mid march i believe.
If we are on that then we are on.
Now you have to just watch and wait like we are.
Guessing you won't know about the '16 WC and '17 champs until 2015 and 2016 respectively then?

indica

Serial flasher
http://www.facebook.com/WorldTrail

Great news for Australia, and all Mountain Bikers throughout the World. The iconic Smithfield Park which hosted 2 World Cups and a World Championship in the 90's is back on the international calendar.

World Trail are honoured to be the company to deliver a high quality venue, with the latest in trail technologies and sustainable designs for both the DH and XCO courses.
Construction starts July 1st 2013.

madflap

Likes Dirt
Master plans for the rebuild of all trails are ready to go and have been for 4 months. No one was allowed to say anything until the paperwork was finalised. Original 96 dh track will get a world trail makeover. New Xc sections and a rebuild of the entire Smithfield trail network. The DH access road will be turned into a smooth road by the council. You won't recognise the place when we finish with it.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not trying to be a douche here, but world trail? yes they can make tracks, but i dont want to see another kinglake happen.

(not trying to bag kinglake, but i dont think its any where near what it could have been/world class level)

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not trying to be a douche here, but world trail? yes they can make tracks, but i dont want to see another kinglake happen.

(not trying to bag kinglake, but i dont think its any where near what it could have been/world class level)
Probably because he is the standard everyone else is measured by, and without his efforts in lobbying to get these events, it probably wouldn't be happening...