Confessions from the fuckwits

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
And what road parts are you after @FigBo0T ? If it’s wheels we have plenty of those. And a few other bits and pieces
Just a rear brake caliper to match a front. Or a pair that match. I'm flipping a town bike, so not looking for freebies. I don't see myself riding it when I have MTB's.

T-Rex

Template denier
Just a rear brake caliper to match a front. Or a pair that match. I'm flipping a town bike, so not looking for freebies. I don't see myself riding it when I have MTB's.
I’ll have a rummage around in the parts bin when I get home in a few days.

BTW, excellent avoidance of template usage in this thread!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I wasn't complaining. I like the rule, just hadn't scrolled down in the instructions
But you said you knew the rules and agreed to the Ts and Cs when you apllied for trading access! You are either denying the existance of the wtb template or not admitting to wearing tights. Your call....

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
But you said you knew the rules and agreed to the Ts and Cs when you apllied for trading access! You are either denying the existance of the wtb template or not admitting to wearing tights. Your call....
Doesn't everyone just scroll to the end then copy and paste?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
It was 5 or 6 years ago, man. I turned 50 this year and need glasses to read. Give an old man a break, would ya?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I committed the same fuckwittery as @FigBo0T with a WTB ad a couple of weeks ago, not using this alleged template. Is it not obvious where to find it, or are we both confirmed fuckwits suffering male blindness?
It can be hard to miss, hidden away as it is in the pinned post at the top of the page, with the words 'Template Inside' clearly visible in the subject header.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve never copied a template in my life, but the basics are obvious and essential.

Item,
Condition.
Price.
Location.
Reason optional).
Info/description.
Pics.

Just remember to offer postage. We aren’t Queenslanders.