Confessions from the fuckwits

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
my nice stealthy Atlas bars turned up today, now I just have to find a 35mm stem that the fuckers will fit to
should have checked that before I dropped the cash...and 31.8 wont quite flare out that far o_O:mad:
I did the same thing but opposite, didn't check the ad properly and got a 35mm stem that's useless for all my 31.8 bars.

Wanna swap some bars or a stem?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Well hopefully I never owe you an invoice.
We have 2 'waste' treatment plants at work that are about the size of a medium truck.
Some times we have to climb down the ladder into them to check /fix the aeration lines.
The really fun times are when the level on the bottom is a bit higher than the top of your gum boots.

I'm with @Ultralord....if I'm swimming in shit, the office peeps can cope with a bit of odour.

Smokers? Gross. Worst smell ever.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
I love it when people ask what that smell is, and you reply with a confident answer like,
i was just fixing that macerator pump again, somebody has flushed another shirt down the shitter...watch how fast they take a step back when you mention effluent flows!~

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I love it when people ask what that smell is, and you reply with a confident answer like,
i was just fixing that macerator pump again, somebody has flushed another shirt down the shitter...watch how fast they take a step back when you mention effluent flows!~
I’ve been down and watched some undies come flyin out an inlet pipe........... somebody had shit themselves at work and flushed the evidence hahahaha!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’ve been down and watched some undies come flyin out an inlet pipe........... somebody had shit themselves at work and flushed the evidence hahahaha!
How does something come out of an inlet pipe? Did these shit-tastic undies go in the inlet pipe or out the outlet pipe? I'm worried you may not really be a tradie my man! We might need to get you to pass the ultimate test...you need to drive past @Haakon. Of you hate him, you are a tradie.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
How does something come out of an inlet pipe? Did these shit-tastic undies go in the inlet pipe or out the outlet pipe? I'm worried you may not really be a tradie my man! We might need to get you to pass the ultimate test...you need to drive past @Haakon. Of you hate him, you are a tradie.
I guess it depends on which end of the pipe you're standing at.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah haakers is a right cunt. Stupid lycra wearing soyboi. He should be paying rego and licencing fee’s like everyone on the road. Grade A dickhead.

You seem abit special mate so I’ll type this slowly for you....... the pipe that directs flow into the pit.........is called an inlet pipe.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah haakers is a right cunt. Stupid lycra wearing soyboi. He should be paying rego and licencing fee’s like everyone on the road. Grade A dickhead.

You seem abit special mate so I’ll type this slowly for you....... the pipe that directs flow into the pit.........is called an inlet pipe.
#tradiecnfirmed

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ordered a set of Cura 4's, 203mm rotors, bleed kit, extra fluid, and knew I already had brake mount adapters. Everything went well fitting and bleeding. Hang on a second...

Guess who forgot to order a shifter mount... :(

Jpez

Down on the left!
Give the Guide brakes a bleed and get the wheel back on and pull the lever.
Goes all the way to the bar. Squeeeze squeeze squeeze piston don’t seem to advance. Squeeze squeeze the Same.
WTF. scratch my head.
Get all the way through a second bleed when I realise I had wound the lever throw all the way in instead of most of the way out where I like em.
Not a major FWIT but definitely a bit daft.

beeb

Second confession inside a week. I've spent a fair bit of free time over the last 3 or 4 days looking in every nook and cranny of my garage and spare room for a set of non-boost 170mm XT cranks I had laying around. Hadn't been able to find them anywhere. Walked through my garage this morning and saw them sitting (in plain sight) on top of a workbench in the middle of the garage. As the saying goes - "Couldn't see for looking" :oops::)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Second confession inside a week. I've spent a fair bit of free time over the last 3 or 4 days looking in every nook and cranny of my garage and spare room for a set of non-boost 170mm XT cranks I had laying around. Hadn't been able to find them anywhere. Walked through my garage this morning and saw them sitting (in plain sight) on top of a workbench in the middle of the garage. As the saying goes - "Couldn't see for looking" :oops::)
The crank fairies moved them and are playing with your mind..... Bet they're gone tonight.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Ordered a set of Cura 4's, 203mm rotors, bleed kit, extra fluid, and knew I already had brake mount adapters. Everything went well fitting and bleeding. Hang on a second...

Guess who forgot to order a shifter mount... :(
Is that the Mixmaster mount? They're not in stock anyway

beeb

Is that the Mixmaster mount? They're not in stock anyway
It is currently bodged with the remnants of a Shimano shifter that I cut the shifter part off, and filed the clamp to match the shifter mount I had. It's very rough but worked surprisingly well. I'll probably end up putting the proper mount on order ot getting it off zee Germans, but I'll see how my hack solution works in the meantime and see if I forget about it. Currently it works and it cost me nothing. :)