delete plz xoxox

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well you know along sheffield, you go from doony, heading towards the basin, well on the corner of the dirt road where the achery club gates are, on the that corner, me and geoff were riding home and we saw orange flashing lights, didnt think much of it go closer relised it was a brokin down car, then i saw a glimps of scottys glory front wheel sitting up in the tray, and i said to geoff holly fuck thats scotts car :O he rolled it and there was glass on the ground on the road, and we asked the coppers there what happend, they said the rolled the car blah blah, and as me and geoff were very concerned, quite frankly the copper couldnt really give a shit, and i said to him yeah well we ride with them, there our mates, anyways, they went to the hospital for observations and check ups, but they said they wernt to bad :/ but was a shock when i saw the car with one wheel hanging out :(

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
na, from where it was, it was a drift attempt gone wrong :( and all i could see was the glory in the tray lying down, it was up on the tow truck when we went past, but im geussing it wont be to good shape

slats69

Likes Dirt
shit sorry to here about ya mates duggy i hoping there ok soon. hey boys im back just laybyd the 2010 giant glory at yarra vally cycles and im just waiting on anybody to buy my motorbike and ill be all sweet to pay the rest :)

woody 14

Eats Squid
mmmmmmm well jack its a bit funny that me and duggy were out there all arvo and didnt see you at all:confused:. and yeh hopfully scott and jazza are ok. and there bikes.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha jack :p you just walked into that one, because i dont think you were there at all... 10 am till dark, hmmm didnt see you mate .. ??

and yeah scotty and jazz are all sweet, scotty said his bike was holding up the car :p and all that is damaged is the stem on the glory so yeah :D

Jimass

Eats Squid
Where were you guys? I got up the top around 3:30 ish, spent a fair while coming down with a mate, then went down the bottom for around 20-30 minutes, then it started to rain so we left...

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeeoooww, im blasting it on the HT :) but gota sort a cuple of things out with it, but not sure ether what class to go in, probably go C :D brapp !!

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A few of us did shuttles on Sunday arvo. It was bloody wet n slippery. Saw a couple of other people shuttling too... (I was driving the white Vito)

But I have to say the doony jumps looks like an abortion or bomb site rather than some where to ride. I dont wana sound like a greeny but that area is f#cked... I think u arent really doing yourselfs any favours with the huge log piles with a bit of dirt of top and random f#ck off holes. Maybe closing off the area would be a good idea to regenerate and then rebuild using the natural terrain not "Ahhhhh just whack another jump here..."

I will say though I am impressed with the mini Dh track as it is well built and very well maintained/looked after using the natural terrain.

My 2cents...