Has My mountain closed?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't get it. My bikes were there and I couldn't contact them for weeks to get them back. I got em back eventually. Something about a family tragedy or a car accident/ :noidea: I mean I don't mind if the company is insolvent, just needed my bikes back. I have quite a few people who have asked me what happened to MM because of similar issues to the original poster. The owner seemed nice enough, maybe shit has happened in the family.

Anyway. I need someone to service my bikes on the west side. So far I have not found anyone that can vaguely get the job done. Any recommendations?
Put them in a box and send them to me. Satisfaction guaranteed! You want the hammer, grinder, wd-40 combo yeah?

Jpez

Down on the left!
I don't get it. My bikes were there and I couldn't contact them for weeks to get them back. I got em back eventually. Something about a family tragedy or a car accident/ :noidea: I mean I don't mind if the company is insolvent, just needed my bikes back. I have quite a few people who have asked me what happened to MM because of similar issues to the original poster. The owner seemed nice enough, maybe shit has happened in the family.

Anyway. I need someone to service my bikes on the west side. So far I have not found anyone that can vaguely get the job done. Any recommendations?
I have my bike at the Trek store in Hoppers for a full service and yet to get it back but I got the impression that at least the boys in the service area knew their shit more that I would have expected for large chain store. Pleasantly surprised.
I was going to take it to Summit but Hoppers is down the the road from me and my poxy Reverb is rooted so needed to go through a Trek dealer for the SRAM warranty to get another poxy Reverb back etc. but that's another thread....

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Looks like the My Mountain location has been taken over by Cycles Galleria. Opened a week or two ago.

Unsure if the same staff from MM is working or if CG hired or transferred fresh staff for the store, but... new bike shop ahoy!

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Looks like the My Mountain location has been taken over by Cycles Galleria. Opened a week or two ago.

Unsure if the same staff from MM is working or if CG hired or transferred fresh staff for the store, but... new bike shop ahoy!
new store, new staff all under the CG banner- great for that side of town.

Ideate

I have my bike at the Trek store in Hoppers for a full service and yet to get it back but I got the impression that at least the boys in the service area knew their shit more that I would have expected for large chain store. Pleasantly surprised.
I was going to take it to Summit but Hoppers is down the the road from me and my poxy Reverb is rooted so needed to go through a Trek dealer for the SRAM warranty to get another poxy Reverb back etc. but that's another thread....
Yeah they're cool blokes in there, I've ridden with them before.

I've never been in there for a service though.. ordered a Fox spring which took for-AGESssss.. What were you getting serviced besides the dropper?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

new store, new staff all under the CG banner- great for that side of town.
I was all excited for a phoenix company conspiracy!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah they're cool blokes in there, I've ridden with them before.

I've never been in there for a service though.. ordered a Fox spring which took for-AGESssss.. What were you getting serviced besides the dropper?
I had my Fuel Ex9 in for a full service before sale. The Shock was making a "clunk" sound so it got sent off to Sola I think which did take ages but as soon as it was back it was on the bike and straight back to me.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Got a link?
Am trying to track down an item that a mate loaned to MM for display purposes which has disappeared into the ether.
That doesn't sound good. I've got a mate who used to be in touch with the owner often. I'll see if I can get a phone number.

Jpez

Down on the left!
For anyone interested I needed a LBS nearby that had an E13 BB tool in their workshop as part of a service. Did a ring around and the only one I could find was Cycles Gallaria now in the old My Mountain shop in East Brunswick.
Anyway took my bike there for a service because Im lazy and didn't have the E13 tool and I get a text 40min later to say its finished! now that is a fast turn around.
The couple that owns the business now seems like nice people and Kenny the owner/mechanic rides at the Youis so seems to know his way around a MTB.
Unfortunately its still a Trek dealer but a shop I'll be using again.