I shall face God and walk backwards into hell, before I...

bear the bear

Is a real bear
She’ll get over it once they crank up Kenny G and pull out the bingo.
Also, Jebus is a wizard, and will modify their memories.
This isn’t about your mother, it’s about you, and your unwavering assertion that you’ll knowingly and willingly take eternal agony over bliss. I like to think I’m a man of principal, and would do the same as you say you would. I’m pragmatic enough to admit that it’s probably a lie, if I was faced with the situation.

I’ll never intentionally watch a second of the TDF.
*principle

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
She’ll get over it once they crank up Kenny G and pull out the bingo.
Also, Jebus is a wizard, and will modify their memories.
This isn’t about your mother, it’s about you, and your unwavering assertion that you’ll knowingly and willingly take eternal agony over bliss. I like to think I’m a man of principal, and would do the same as you say you would. I’m pragmatic enough to admit that it’s probably a lie, if I was faced with the situation.

I’ll never intentionally watch a second of the TDF.
Not even the clip where some random dude hucks a massive road gap over the peleton?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m as comfortable in my rejection of a diety as any man out there...but if I found myself facing an indisputable god, backing into an indisputable hell...I might be inclined to think I’d fucked up.
I got a penguin on the inside, she'll vouch for me, she has to, she's my Aunty

LPG

likes thicc birds
Grrr. Why me! Oh, wait.

Doesn’t count if I don’t look at the roadie scum under him.
What about if it is watching a couple roadies having a fistfight at the finish line only for them to us their wheels as weapons as they realised they skinny arms have no hope of doing any damage.

Happened a few years ago and was really worth a laugh

moorey

call me Mia
What about if it is watching a couple roadies having a fistfight at the finish line only for them to us their wheels as weapons as they realised they skinny arms have no hope of doing any damage.

Happened a few years ago and was really worth a laugh
Not worth it still.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Grrr. Why me! Oh, wait.

Doesn’t count if I don’t look at the roadie scum under him.
Best to ignore the spectators & supporters of the roadie scum who have, in part, enriched the Buninyong local economy several days of the year, for the past 10 years or so...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...accept "champagne" as the go to for all sparkling wine. You fucking bogans need to learn!

...accept "expresso" as a style.of coffee, even if it is in a (faux) Martini!

...accept that crown lager is a good beer and encourage the boss to stock it.