I shall face God and walk backwards into hell, before I...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
WTF! I thought you were dead (or moved back to the UK which is much the same thing).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Nah. Still breathing although thought I was a goner at the weekend after a nasty bout of man-flu.

Just been on a jolly round South America with a bit of riding in Ecuador and Bolivia thrown in. Good times!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I skipped the road of death but did a couple of ride days with one of the main operators in La Paz (Gravity Bolivia)- One was a ride similar to road of death (i.e mostly rough dirt road) that started at 5300m up and finished 40km later at around 1500m in the jungle valleys below.
The other ride day with Gravity was a morning hooning around on the scree slopes then massive descent back into town through all the mad Bolivian traffic. Longest continuous ride on a DH bike I've ever done (bout 30Km)
Spent a day in Quito in Ecuador hitting up some of the local park trails. Great fun but lungbusting stuff due to the altitude

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Haven't had it out for a while. The Fatty and the Orbea have been getting all the love. Might need to give it whirl round Lysty when I get back from work.. Clear away the cobwebs and all that.

goobags

Likes Dirt
I skipped the road of death but did a couple of ride days with one of the main operators in La Paz (Gravity Bolivia)- One was a ride similar to road of death (i.e mostly rough dirt road) that started at 5300m up and finished 40km later at around 1500m in the jungle valleys below.
The other ride day with Gravity was a morning hooning around on the scree slopes then massive descent back into town through all the mad Bolivian traffic. Longest continuous ride on a DH bike I've ever done (bout 30Km)
Spent a day in Quito in Ecuador hitting up some of the local park trails. Great fun but lungbusting stuff due to the altitude
Did you do the trails up the gondola?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
One of the last 6-hour races I did had an eeeeb category, pretty sure they had rules about no recharging and only one battery allowed, so e-management became a strategic thing; riders had to be careful how they used the power to ensure they didn't run out too soon & be left with a heavy lazy bike for the last hour or more.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
One of the last 6-hour races I did had an eeeeb category, pretty sure they had rules about no recharging and only one battery allowed, so e-management became a strategic thing; riders had to be careful how they used the power to ensure they didn't run out too soon & be left with a heavy lazy bike for the last hour or more.
The Dirty Weekend 24 has a 3hr solo and the upcoming Melrose 18 has 6hr duo ebike.

The same 2 people win the Melrose one on suspected chipped bikes and extra batteries, so riding all the way in turbo.

Having a 2 person team makes it easier to do the battery swap.

The 3hr is harder to cheat as it would mean a battery swap mid race.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The Dirty Weekend 24 has a 3hr solo and the upcoming Melrose 18 has 6hr duo ebike.

The same 2 people win the Melrose one on suspected chipped bikes and extra batteries, so riding all the way in turbo.

Having a 2 person team makes it easier to do the battery swap.

The 3hr is harder to cheat as it would mean a battery swap mid race.
For me, that would be the most pyrrhic of victories; knowing that I lacked anything real would haunt me like a tell-tale heart.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For me, that would be the most pyrrhic of victories; knowing that I lacked anything real would haunt me like a tell-tale heart.

That raven would come for you.

What a terribly lame way to live! These riders must have massive cocks, the sort that makes donkeys jealous