Kudos - when customer service excels

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Had a Durolux for a little while now and had an inkling I didn't get the full 170mm travel I purchased.

I shot them an email and they wanted me to measure the air spring. Eventually I pulled it out (literal 5 minute job) and sent them the photo and measurements before I headed to bed.

Sure enough, it was the wrong size. I woke up this morning to a few emails, one was an apology and the other the tracking details for the new site spring that was already in the mail.

The purchase was direct from Suntour North America.

teK--

Eats Squid
Though MTBD is now a massive juggernaut and we no longer get hand written thankyou notes with lollies in each order...

Bought some shoes recently and due to the weird sole design, the cleats don't work with some types of pedals.

After a couple emails and them reaching out to the manufacturer, I was given a full refund. They haven't even asked for the shoes back, though they are not much use to me as they are.

Still 5 star service from MTBD after all these years.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Had a Durolux for a little while now and had an inkling I didn't get the full 170mm travel I purchased.

I shot them an email and they wanted me to measure the air spring. Eventually I pulled it out (literal 5 minute job) and sent them the photo and measurements before I headed to bed.

Sure enough, it was the wrong size. I woke up this morning to a few emails, one was an apology and the other the tracking details for the new site spring that was already in the mail.

The purchase was direct from Suntour North America.
I had two very different experiences with Suntour North America. The first was like yours. I sent them a photo of the anodising being worn off my Durolux due to issues with the bushings and woke up to and email with a tracking number for my new fork - awesome.

The second issue was less straight forward. The damper was doing weird shit. I raised it and they told me to remove the damper and cycle it out of the fork. I did that and they then said ‘you can’t tell anything from doing that’. We had a loooong and ongoing back-and-forth and I had to drive the whole thing and take it to the local distributor to get them to verify that the damper was doing weird shit. I hoped they would provide a new damper and in the end they provided yet another whole new fork.

Took a lot of messing around but good outcome and I would encourage people to buy in confidence from Suntour online