Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
was going to go to blue nurses but cant really find anyone to go with

so i might even come meet you guys at castle at 6:30am

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was going to go to blue nurses but cant really find anyone to go with

so i might even come meet you guys at castle at 6:30am
Oh hey Shhhteve. I haven't been to Nurses, wouldn't mind at some point. 6:30 is the FTR ride, I dunno bout you lot but I'd rather earn myself a touch more sleep in and get up there for 7:30.

Do you know what Ric n Gav + whoever else is in your crowd is doing?

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
Oh hey Shhhteve. I haven't been to Nurses, wouldn't mind at some point. 6:30 is the FTR ride, I dunno bout you lot but I'd rather earn myself a touch more sleep in and get up there for 7:30.

Do you know what Ric n Gav + whoever else is in your crowd is doing?
o i just read that people were getting out there at that time.... so what everyone doing then?
yer the FTR is cross country and i dont do that haha.... so i will be on the big bike doing push runs/mucking around

they are both lame and arent keen for anything in the morning so it will just be me

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
o i just read that people were getting out there at that time.... so what everyone doing then?
yer the FTR is cross country and i dont do that haha.... so i will be on the big bike doing push runs/mucking around

they are both lame and arent keen for anything in the morning so it will just be me
Noticed that both of them have their bikes in the shop. Getting ready for Kworth?

I'm thinking I'm pushing my arrival to Castle back to 8:30 now. Are you hitting Castle or Nurses?

To anyone looking at this thread who will be out there tomorrow I'm on a girly pink n white STP say hi.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@DVS,

Hitting up Kenilworth now so I won't be riding tomorrow, maybe next weeked cause I won't be racing.

Kelz

Likes Bikes
beerburrum

road beery today for the first time. "looks" awesome. didnt end up gettin a full ride in cause of them faaarken rock gardens. not sure what i hit the first run but got a flat. fixed it. next run, got to the bottom rock garden. hit it hard, and sure enough flat and made the tube unrepairable. Does everyone run higher pressures at beery because of the rock gardens? cause i think that was my problem.......

keen to get back out there though..............

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure after the flogging it got today my poor little hardtail needs to visit a shop, but after that...

KEEN FOR BULK RUNS!

Today gave me a taste, and I want more.

glorydays

Likes Dirt
well today was both good and bad, myself and tim (timbrun) decided to take the gamble and try get a spare spot at kenilworth.... well at least we know where the track is now. so we had a big session at beery. good times was had.

kels were you in a electrical van of some description? unlucky about the flats! i have dented rim on the rock gardens but that is all? maybe its time for an 8inch for you? or run some dh tubes!

Kelz

Likes Bikes
kels were you in a electrical van of some description? unlucky about the flats! i have dented rim on the rock gardens but that is all? maybe its time for an 8inch for you? or run some dh tubes!
Team mate was me. Yeah bastards of things ay? Yeah I think some of my tax return will help me with that :-D. Dh tubes u say....... Must look into that. :thumbs up:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well today was both good and bad, myself and tim (timbrun) decided to take the gamble and try get a spare spot at kenilworth....
Unlucky blokes, no 4wd ute? Yeah at the start of the day it seemed like just about every car was full, towards the end there started to be tonnes of spots though, you wouldn't have got your moneys worth though. Was a mad track though.

Did you blokes push Beery? If so how did that go? I really want to get out there and ride it, but my car is completely useless for shuttles and the following weekends are full of racing (my mates with utes will be involved in that).

Or does anyone with a ute ride during the week?

glorydays

Likes Dirt
Unlucky blokes, no 4wd ute? Yeah at the start of the day it seemed like just about every car was full, towards the end there started to be tonnes of spots though, you wouldn't have got your moneys worth though. Was a mad track though.

Did you blokes push Beery? If so how did that go? I really want to get out there and ride it, but my car is completely useless for shuttles and the following weekends are full of racing (my mates with utes will be involved in that).

nar we had a 2wd ute so did shuttles with some guys at beery. have done push runs though, its not too bad just more work involed.. the shuttle road is bitumen also.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Lachy was doing push runs at the race last year cause the shuttle line was too long for his liking and he just wanted to ride haha

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probs a bit late to post, but I'll be at Castle saturday and sunday seeing as I can't race. Hope to run into someone, riding on your own is boring.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probs a bit late to post, but I'll be at Castle saturday and sunday seeing as I can't race. Hope to run into someone, riding on your own is boring.
Come out and scream some abuse at riders at Kenilworth on Sunday, always lots of fun to be had there :D

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
There are 4 of us heading out around 9am if you are looking for people to ride with. Not sure if shuttling is still possible there but if so we have the room for one more. Its been at least 18 months since I rode out there.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Robbo, see ya out there. Myself and another mate will be out there, so I reckon we'll be repping pushies. I'll be rocking my girl stp. Tracks have changed bro! For the better.

Last edited:

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Is anyone heading out to castle on sunday? Need somone to ride with, or else i can't go.

Send me a PM if your keen, thanks. :D