Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It's getting to be not-funny now. Confidence is officially affected.
Front HRII is buckled pretty badly.....I think it's time for a Minion....or a f#cking rain dance....
Geeez, not just JRA though. You must have gone big when other not so pleasant things can also go big.
Hope you heal up soon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fourth crash in as many rides. Tore the skin off recently healed elbow, chunked-out my shin, handle bars nearly cracked a rib on the way out the front door. Front tyre burped badly, so I had to push the focker back home about 3 kms.
It's getting to be not-funny now. Confidence is officially affected.
Front HRII is buckled pretty badly.....I think it's time for a Minion....or a f#cking rain dance....
Fark! That sounds pretty rough. I think you need a few rides with either:
- Some bad riders that make you look and feel like a good rider
- Some younger guys who hold you in high esteem regardless of how good/bad you ride so that you feel awesome just for turning up.
- A skills coach for a few easy tips and confidence boost.

Alternatively you probably just need a new and more expensive bike.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I've been doing yoga and pilates ever since I broke a rib last year. Tedious break at the sternum that took a year to heal and even then I have occasional issues.

I quite like both sessions. Yoga especially because I can do the key moves wherever I am to settle it down.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
If only I could tag people in a reply. My lower back is fucked from work and I pulled a muscle in my butt. Stretching helps alot, and I need to build up my core to cope with my workload.

I aint gonna join a gym, but will drink beer in a backyard and stretch out to some stoner rock and withr dudes bahaha.