Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No way. If you can't eat them with a spoon something is wrong. Slow it down and let them slide off the bone.

LTIH: my local take away has shut down. It was a greasy old school number and the owner way very nice, and quite generous. Another party pinched her lease (I guess she didn't have an option on it) and are opening a vegetarian cafe. So much disappointment.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sure you will adjust and be getting stuck into vegetarian treats before you know it.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
I have a different plan...there is a good take away option across town. I'll just burn a few extra calories each time the burger urge rises.

sounds like my kinda place! vegetarians are good looking folk! o_O:cool:
I can send you some photos of fat and ugly vegetarians if you like? I know too many of them.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Now we are all wondering why you have photos of fugly vegetarians. How did that happen or maybe best we don't know :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Don't ask. Don't tell.
Well, it is a forum and all, but let's stick to what you mentioned for the good of the world.

You'll be soooo big on tofu in a few weeks and trying to remember what a 'burger' is anyhow. Onwards and upwards and all of that my Poodle friend.

safreek

All the vegos around here are skinny sad looking fucks, barely a smile amongst a group of them.
Must be hard carrying the world in your shoulders

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I don't vegetarian vs not has a lot do with that given the population baseline you're working with up* there.

* north of the latte belt

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I suspect, but am happy to be wrong, that like the rest of our mostly unhealthy population there are healthy and unhealthy vegetarians. It is the curse of being Australian more than what for of life energy you consume.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Fourth crash in as many rides. Tore the skin off recently healed elbow, chunked-out my shin, handle bars nearly cracked a rib on the way out the front door. Front tyre burped badly, so I had to push the focker back home about 3 kms.
It's getting to be not-funny now. Confidence is officially affected.
Front HRII is buckled pretty badly.....I think it's time for a Minion....or a f#cking rain dance....