Little Things You Hate

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by -|Sean|-, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Tubeless

Tubeless Likes Bikes and Dirt

I've been a passenger before and the driver purposely sped up because of this weird mentality where if they were going to be overtaken, the overtaker had to "earn" it. It actually stunned me.

But, I also agree there is a little pshycology involved as there is in many situations on many different roads.

2. Ultra Lord

Ultra Lord Likes Bikes and Dirt

Yup, one of the guys I used to work with was a real dick driving. He had the mentality that he would “win” by cutting people off and getting places quicker, and would make people fight to merge in front of him. Even though we get paid by the hour to travel to and from site, with penalty rates outside 8hrs. Absolute cockhead.

Some people really do want to watch the world burn

3. nzhumpy

nzhumpy Likes Dirt

Have you not been to the supermarket in the last 2 months? I was at the local on Jan 6th restocking the fridge after Xmas holidays and noticed they had rows off the fuckers out, took a pic and sent it to wifey because I couldn't quite believe it - I still bought some - fail.

wkkie likes this.
  4. pink poodle

pink poodle Clinically Inane

To all you unobservant hot cross bun fascists: the big supermarket overlords were pumping these delicious fruit filled lightly spiced sticky treats in January; causing me to stock up on the only reason I eat bread - butter. These (along with mince pies) are the kind of seasonal treat that should be available all year.

And to those amongst us that speak of fruitless and chocolate hot cross buns, fuck off. #bringbackthepeel

This could very well take out best post of 2018. Very well played. To think I was already having a reading induced orgasm over your butter comment! You're on a roll.

kbekus likes this.
  5. droenn

droenn Likes Dirt

We got some the other day from a bakery in country SA. "Have you got any hot cro-...." "You mean happy buns, sure". Same thing, no cross. Still wondering if they are either anti-religious (no crosses for us!), or very religious (don't want heathens eating the cross).

6. wkkie

wkkie Likes Bikes and Dirt

Fuck yes! Not enough peel!

7. Please try the veal ?

8. Knuckles

Knuckles Burner

You're doing it wrong. Move to Tasmania and combine the two.

haulrs likes this.
  9. pink poodle

With a garlic butter sauce. An excellent suggestion.

10. Tubeless

Tubeless Likes Bikes and Dirt

Two heads are better than a torn capsicum.

11. rowdyflat

rowdyflat Likes Bikes and Dirt

Pinkie how can you ride a bike you must be the size of a house with all the food you lust after?
    Get a woman.

12. Ultra Lord

one who knows her butter

13. LTIH = the increase in volume the double at the end of my street makes now I have a better bike

braaack BRAAAACK !!!!

14. pink poodle

Step 1 is always ride to dinner. Step 2 is get women, woman is not enough...the chasing and failing takes a lot of energy.

I'm a lot more turned on by this than I should be...

15. Ultra Lord

It was that dribble at the end wasn't it........

16. pink poodle

The whole thing. It was magic.

17. pink poodle

When the take away coffee is so hot you burn your hand through the cup...and then 20 minutes later it is still too hot to drink and you throw it in the bin.

18. Dales Cannon

Dales Cannon Super Moderator

Yeah, that was screwed.

19. pink poodle

It was all my own fault. I don't currently have coffee at home; which would have made today entirely different. The result being one bungle after another.

20. Haakon

Haakon Not happy, Jan.

I've found its worth the effort to stagger out of the house to the local bean purveyor and come back home to start the day properly. Even if it means crapy supermarket beans, its worth the effort in the long run.

It also inspires better planning to make sure you dont run out again...