Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Is it just me or is the world becoming more and more populated by fuckwits? Is this the result of the nanny state stopping natural selection?

For example I had someone try to tell me his solar panels are so efficient they charge his batteries on a full moonlit night. How do you tell someone that you could easily explain that this is nonsense but that they are too stupid to understand.

Fuckwits to the left of me, fuckwits to the right...

safreek

Regional Australia is 5 years behind the times...

This will blow your mind, Donald Trump is President of the Twitter
Yeah, right. Next thing you'll be telling.me he is going to run for president of the greatest country on earth. Yeah I'd like to see that

Minlak

custom titis
Is it just me or is the world becoming more and more populated by fuckwits? Is this the result of the nanny state stopping natural selection?

For example I had someone try to tell me his solar panels are so efficient they charge his batteries on a full moonlit night. How do you tell someone that you could easily explain that this is nonsense but that they are too stupid to understand.

Fuckwits to the left of me, fuckwits to the right...
Ummmm unfortunately he is accurate it can be done.
moon.JPG

stirk

Burner
Yeah, right. Next thing you'll be telling.me he is going to run for president of the greatest country on earth. Yeah I'd like to see that
But Australia has Prime Ministers and crack down on stupid pollies who don't know they have citizenship in another country.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Those panels are on 'test' usinf different materials and configurations. His are installed and have been for several years. Same how?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Putting your dad into a nursing home permanently.

And being power of attorney.

And dealing with all of this while moving into a home you've built yourself & dad will never understand...