Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Varicoceles Aching left nut, going to need a long tube fed up a vein from the right side of my groin, up near the heart and back down the left and have glue injected into the offending vein.

Sounds like awesome fun... This getting old caper is not all it’s cracked up to be.
very common with road cyclists, there's a message in there if you care to see it ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Varicoceles Aching left nut, going to need a long tube fed up a vein from the right side of my groin, up near the heart and back down the left and have glue injected into the offending vein.

Sounds like awesome fun... This getting old caper is not all it’s cracked up to be.
Just get it taken out. It isn't like you use them...

stirk

Burner

Was going to post that you don't need nuts, but you know that already.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s impressive him beating you rnd 1, let alone doin it with prosthetics! Absolute legend, good on him.
Beating me is less impressive...I’m leading o45’s, but my times wouldn’t get me top 10 in u15’s.....they all take the A lines.
He’s a legend if a kid, and it’s a credit to him riding and just getting on with shit the way he does.
Even more impressive that it’s an acquired injury. Ride on mower accident about 5 years ago. Reckon that would stop most of us in our tracks.

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
LTIH: seeing all the great shed layouts in that thread and only having the carport to work on bikes. It was freezing today, trying to put a tyre back on a rim with cold fingers was the worst. So much swearing, and then I couldn't get it to seat. Went and bought an Airshot, and even then with a heap of soapy water it still took three goes! Anyway, just wanted to rant really.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
its a simple formula!
your speed and fear factor is inversely proportional to the size of the mortgage or your financial commitment.
Sucks for the ageing millenial who is heading on the downward slope physical ability wise, but still wasting all thier money on brunch.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sucks for the ageing millenial who is heading on the downward slope physical ability wise, but still wasting all thier money on brunch.
They fucking love fancy donuts these days. Or just bright coloured ones can often be enough. Blows my fucking mind how much cash people will pay for a pink ring.