Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Call me Ken, whoreken
Lpg my dude...........
Maths doesn’t stack up much for LPG these days though.

Toyota will start using hybrids in Hilux and Landcruisier etc soon. Diesel is too antisocial and getting too hard to get past regs. You’ll still get your torque, but you’ll lose cancer and running costs.

Brow

Big Block
No. Its about 23 or so I think. Some members keep it on the downlow though.
If you can't actually see them do they really exist? I lurk without much to say (do the same thing at home). Maybe we are all the same person posting for our own amusement. I digress on the post topic however and apologise. I think I hate this, my heads hurts. Is it beer o'clock yet?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Diesel at 30 cents a litre more than unleaded. It's a farkin joke!
Not round here. They're normally pretty even.

Toyota will start using hybrids in Hilux and Landcruisier etc soon. Diesel is too antisocial and getting too hard to get past regs. You’ll still get your torque, but you’ll lose cancer and running costs.
Until it breaks........

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

All depends how old the car you’re driving I suppose.

Deffinately cheaper and less poluty in my landcruiser

Haakon

Call me Ken, whoreken
Not round here. They're normally pretty even.

Until it breaks........
I dunno about that - modern diesels are not exactly cheap when they go pop. The hybrid tech is well and truly proven with at least a few billion taxi miles.

Toyota isn’t known for taking risks with reliability.

Haakon

Call me Ken, whoreken
All depends how old the car you’re driving I suppose.

Deffinately cheaper and less poluty in my landcruiser
I just meant the cost of conversion and the payback - price differential isn’t what it used to be.

And modern cars are also way less amenable to conversion anyway...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I dunno about that - modern diesels are not exactly cheap when they go pop. The hybrid tech is well and truly proven with at least a few billion taxi miles.

Toyota isn’t known for taking risks with reliability.
You're not wrong there on all fronts. We'll all be paying for the Uni degrees Auto Electricians will need though.

safreek

Vealcake
Had to vent, can't get it out of my head.

En route to the beach for my lunch time swim, two cars in front of me in a single lane roundabout all indicated right, entered the roundabout, hit theleft blinker and went straight. How the fuck?
You moved to lismore?

Haakon

Call me Ken, whoreken
No longer a thing I hate, but this the view from the bedroom (and then on the other side of the window).
Nice.

When I was up there for a week I had a view of barbed wire topped fencing and abandoned cars and drifts of rubbish out my window...

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

^i think you picked a bad spot.

It’s a gorgeous part of straya. Loved the trek around the base of it I did. Was right after it’d been raining too so the flowers were out in force.

Haakon

Call me Ken, whoreken
^i think you picked a bad spot.

It’s a gorgeous part of straya. Loved the trek around the base of it I did. Was right after it’d been raining too so the flowers were out in force.
I was up there for work, staying in the aboriginal community in a fenced in compound...

Was a great week though. Did some awesome work with the Mala breeding program. Did a walk around the Olgas and even got lucky with the wind and got to go up the rock (batshit insane scary btw...).

Mighty impressive geology!!

Ultra Lord

Was a great week though. Did some awesome work with the Mala breeding program. Did a walk around the Olgas and even got lucky with the wind and got to go up the rock (batshit insane scary btw...)
That little chain fence to hang onto! So good.

Mistakes were made, I climbed it in pluggers haha!

mint355

Likes Dirt
No longer a thing I hate, but this the view from the bedroom (and then on the other side of the window).
Yeah that picture doesnt tell the real story of muttijulu at all..... no view from the otherside Dan? How did you manage to get a pic with no mange riddled campdogs in it. The joints a real shit hole.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf