Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Not getting through the ballot to buy tickets to see The Cure play Disintegration at the opera house.

If anyone got tickets I don’t want to hear about :(

Unless you have one spare!!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Not getting through the ballot to buy tickets to see The Cure play Disintegration at the opera house.

If anyone got tickets I don’t want to hear about :(

Unless you have one spare!!
Go to a bar called venom in central and cut wrists with all the emo kids there instead? Don't need to go to the opera house for that shit

Flow-Rider

Burner
This is a good time to remind everyone in this thread to always keep your flashing lights on when riding on the road, even during the day. There's abundant evidence from motorcycles that this is a lifesaver.
I've driven on a lot of country roads and the best thing I reckon is those high visibility fluro vests and flags that are about a meter and a half tall. You can spot the flags from a long distance away and even when the cyclists are in undulations of the road, you can still see them and give yourself time to plan on how you need to get around them.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Here we go again with MTBA saying you need an Australian approved helmet to race the national championships. #boycottmtba

Edit: Anyone from outside Australia can wear an approved helmet from Antarctica though but Aussies? It must have a southern cross star or some bullshit on it. What a crock.
It’s a joke. As Australians we have weaker heads than the rest of the world so we need an aus standard helmet.
I was wearing a troylee a1 when I was in an accident. Helmet destroyed, I was knocked out but ok, would of been a different story without a helmet. The helmet was bought from Merlin cycles so no aus standard sticker. That sticker didn’t help me, the helmet did though.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Here we go again with MTBA saying you need an Australian approved helmet to race the national championships. #boycottmtba

Edit: Anyone from outside Australia can wear an approved helmet from Antarctica though but Aussies? It must have a southern cross star or some bullshit on it. What a crock.
It's probably insurance related.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Go to a bar called venom in central and cut wrists with all the emo kids there instead? Don't need to go to the opera house for that shit
Ha. Actually, goth nightclubs were great back in the day...

But Disintegration is one of the 10 best albums ever recorded ever. Would have loved to have seen it live...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It’s a joke. As Australians we have weaker heads than the rest of the world so we need an aus standard helmet.
I was wearing a troylee a1 when I was in an accident. Helmet destroyed, I was knocked out but ok, would of been a different story without a helmet. The helmet was bought from Merlin cycles so no aus standard sticker. That sticker didn’t help me, the helmet did though.
How do you know? That sticker may have been the difference between ko and just a bump. You'll need to recreate the situation and let us know.

Scotty675

Cable thief
How do you know? That sticker may have been the difference between ko and just a bump. You'll need to recreate the situation and let us know.
I’ll let you know if it happens, my replacement is an a2 from mtb direct so it has this magic sticker. Dot,snell aus standard what ever mtb helmets fall under. If it’s passed the country standard and not some cheap Chinese death trap I can’t see the problem.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha. Actually, goth nightclubs were great back in the day...

But Disintegration is one of the 10 best albums ever recorded ever. Would have loved to have seen it live...
We used to go to this goth club near the Vic market a while back, maybe queensbury st. Was all Cure/ Joy Division/ Stone Roses and an evening of chuckles around all the elaborate dress ups the kids were into. Good times

slowmick

38-39"
Think it was called Dream Nightclub. Was the home to the hellfire club for a while. I played in a punk band at the Arthouse Pub down the road a number of times in the early 90s. Nothing like loading gear into your car in the wee hours and be asked by two guys in wedding dresses if you've got a light...

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Think it was called Dream Nightclub. Was the home to the hellfire club for a while. I played in a punk band at the Arthouse Pub down the road a number of times in the early 90s. Nothing like loading gear into your car in the wee hours and be asked by two guys in wedding dresses if you've got a light...
Hellfire was fun and weird. Ollie Olsen on the decks upstairs and downstairs, that's were the weird was. Hellfire was were I learnt that getting whipped really does hurt.