Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Wheel size expert

moorey

Ask me about Piriformis syndrome
Lorne.
Rich, entitled cusses everywhere. Busy AF so there’s no parking spots available in town or near beach. People just leaving their Teslas, Beamers, Audis etc parked in the middle of the road, behind other cars, even in entry/exits to car parking areas, and just left there for hours on end. Cops were around, didn’t see one ticket issued.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
For sale posts that read:
  • Selling my pride and joy - if it's your pride and joy why are you selling it you muppet who sells pride, want to buy mine?
  • Regretful sale. Here's an idea, regret it then don't sell it. Simples.
  • PM for price. Translation I'm hoping to rip off someone who has no idea and don't want to get flamed by others.
  • Ultra rare (insert useless consumable item). Who gives a crap. If it's that rare and valuable take it off and sell it separately.

Minlak

would blow a manky old hobo for $20
For sale posts that read:
  • Selling my pride and joy - if it's your pride and joy why are you selling it you muppet who sells pride, want to buy mine?
  • Regretful sale. Here's an idea, regret it then don't sell it. Simples.
  • PM for price. Translation I'm hoping to rip off someone who has no idea and don't want to get flamed by others.
  • Ultra rare (insert useless consumable item). Who gives a crap. If it's that rare and valuable take it off and sell it separately.
I don’t mind regretful sale as that can be a genuine financial reason for selling - but the rest can eat a dick. Throw in “new just a few scratches” as well to the mix

Haakon

has moral fibre, who'd have thunk that?
haven't you got some kind of US refurbished scheme going on?
That was the last one - it died and apple replaced it with a new one. Which i flogged off on gumtree as i had a sudden upgrade desire. And the 12 Mini is the first iphone in a while that isnt stupidly big - but is a while off being a refurb item on the US apple store. Which isnt as good value as it was a couple of years ago anyway...

Haakon

has moral fibre, who'd have thunk that?
@Haakon 12 mini looks cool, hadn't seen it.
@Minlak eww
It’s good. It isn’t really all that mini though... Have been rocking the old 4S for a couple of weeks between phones and that really was the perfect iPhone size... 12 Mini is a smidge smaller than the 7 I last had, but I’d be happier if it were smaller still.