Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
Sony...I churned through a lot of phones when I was taking kids mountain biking all the time. Then I got a Sony and it just kept on living! It was also an awesome phone + camera. It's best act of survival came in Japan as I used it for a follow cam in some trees. I hit a tree with it and it was launched into the snow. I managed to find it and it was still recording.

The Duckmeister

Wheel size expert
Errr samsung phones last 5 years+ piece of piss. stop buying Iphones....
I had (still have as emergency backup) a Samsung Galaxy Mini that is 10 years old. I guess it would now be considered a mildly clever phone, it's running such an ancient Android platform that a lot of newer stuff doesn't work on it. Battery life is crap 'cos it's so old & worn out, but it still does what it really needs to do.

goobags

Likes Dirt
My 4S was in service for over 7 years, original battery. Apple stuff sometimes works out not so expensive given their lifespans.
Currently using a 10 year old iMac that started life as the base spec, then got a SSD and more ram added aftermarket. Looking to replace it this year as some of the software I use will no longer work on High Sierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Wheel size expert
my HP POE switch telling me "Expansion module A is not a supported HP switch product".

Both slot A and B return this fault, three cards (one BRAND new from a sealed bag) everything running latest software.

It's like veteran affairs telling a vet "no you can't have benefits, you died in the Boer war"

Thank god for lifetime HP warranties.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
my HP POE switch telling me "Expansion module A is not a supported HP switch product".

Both slot A and B return this fault, three cards (one BRAND new from a sealed bag) everything running latest software.

It's like veteran affairs telling a vet "no you can't have benefits, you died in the Boer war"

Thank god for lifetime HP warranties.
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

Did you try slot C?