Little Things You Hate

dcrofty

Eats Squid
the nasty cold water in the top of cups when I unload the dishwasher. I know its been used to clean everything and theoretically is perfectly harmless but for some reason it creeps me out.

urbansuburban

Likes Dirt
1.time wasters in sales who bail... fking commit to it or go away.
2.people who talk shit and reckon one brand is better than another e.g "ohh fit bikes that means its good" and "nah colony are shit dont get that bike"...
3.getting a flat way out woop woop.
4.running outa fuel and having to push back
5. when stuff gets stolen and you know who it was but cant prove it or anything like that.

theres alot more but yeah.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
the nasty cold water in the top of cups when I unload the dishwasher. I know its been used to clean everything and theoretically is perfectly harmless but for some reason it creeps me out.
Don't be such a lazy sod and empty it as soon as it's finished and you'll find it's still nice and warm.

I swear! The youth of today...

:rolleyes:

0psi

Eats Squid
Or you can do what I do and just open the dishwasher as soon as it finishes and pull out the tray with the cups in it. They'll still be cold but at least they'll be dry. Once again, aahhh, the youth of today, when I was a young lad. . . . .

Bermshot

Banned
A sink with running water will do the trick. Dishpig tactics. Clean crisp cutlery and earthen ware. Hard to do better.

0psi

Eats Squid
Washing dishes is the absolute bane of my life. I would kill for a dishwasher. :(
+1 there mate. I only got a dishwasher about a year ago and wonder how I lived without it. As a kid I'd offer to clean the entire house just to get out of 15 minutes of dishwashing.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Bullshit!

Shouldn't that be in the LTIL thread?
The first half of the argument is fun where they try and cite all the historically disocered situations where evolution doesn't work, all of which have since been explain by evolutionary processes. The part where they start citing the bible like it is a scientific article is where I very simply stop talking, stand up and walk off.

LTIH: Mouse going flat halfway through an epic starcraft2 battle on-line. 35 minutes of intense warfare, and a flat battery cost me the game.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Coming home from a holiday to the airport carpark to find my car battery flat as a tack... grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Matt H

Eats Squid
Bullshit!

Shouldn't that be in the LTIL thread?
Nope, the oustanding lack of logic infuriates me.

Some quotes from an argument I was having with one of my flatmates

Me: "What about aspects of christianity that *have* been disproven by science, such as young earth creationism? there's empirical evidence to disprove a 6000 year old earth, and this relates directly to the validity of christianity as a whole. I'll put it out there now, I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic. But the burden of proof rests upon theism, not the other way around."

His response:

"I'm not a scientist, but I do have a good friend who is going onto his phD. In his opinion there is evidence for *both* a young and old earth, nothing conclusive either way. He doesn't have much faith in carbon dating for a variety of reasons. Imo, I'm far more convinced in the existence of God than I am in the sanity of those scientists who billet the so called 'big bang' theory (very cheap way out). All logic leads to God, no two ways about it, and if he makes clear that the earth is young, I'm going with that. Tbh, it doesn't really worry me if I get that part wrong...at least I've gotten what is most important right."