Little Things You Hate

camoshop

Banned
so i got a train down the borthshore line today was faster but the 3G sucked balls. half my posts never made it to the burn. even typed up a for sale thread, cbf doing it now.

stirk

Burner
so i got a train down the borthshore line today was faster but the 3G sucked balls. half my posts never made it to the burn. even typed up a for sale thread, cbf doing it now.
So we were saved a few selfies then.

How much were you going to sell yourself for anyway?

camoshop

Banned
So we were saved a few selfies then.

How much were you going to sell yourself for anyway?
i can post one now if you like ? will have to be from another day didnt take any way.

its 75 roses for half an hour or 125 roses for a full hour, paid up front so if your a 3 stroke wonder bad luck.

stirk

Burner
i can post one now if you like ? will have to be from another day didnt take any way.

its 75 roses for half an hour or 125 roses for a full hour, paid up front so if your a 3 stroke wonder bad luck.
2 stroke all they way! Ring ding a ding ding waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

can the roses be used to purchase cuddles for the remaining 29 minutes and 15 seconds?