Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
Who the fuck complains about low speed limits around schools...? I do 30 through them, clipping someone's kid is bad juju. As mentioned, they have a fun habit of being distracted and wandering out at inopportune times - because they're kids... I'm perfectly happy to lose half minute or less of my life in order to not kill someone.
Thanks for looking out for the kids. :thumb:

The thing is your chance of losing time in a built up siburban area with traffic lights is determined by your luck or lack of it with the changing lights.

Case in point, this idiot was speeding and tailgating dodging and weaving through the traffic, I held the prick up a little as i certainly could go any faster with cars in front of me, so he gave me some horn and flipped the bird at me. I ended up getting ahead of him in a smaller queue at the lights, in the left lane which seems to have less cars in it. Lights turn green I'm now 5 cars ahead of the guy, zip into the right lane and managed to get a run through a few sets of Amber lights and left the prick a few km behind me. I hope he was pissed off! In traffic you win some you lose some hey.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Thanks for looking out for the kids. :thumb:

The thing is your chance of losing time in a built up siburban area with traffic lights is determined by your luck or lack of it with the changing lights.

Case in point, this idiot was speeding and tailgating dodging and weaving through the traffic, I held the prick up a little as i certainly could go any faster with cars in front of me, so he gave me some horn and flipped the bird at me. I ended up getting ahead of him in a smaller queue at the lights, in the left lane which seems to have less cars in it. Lights turn green I'm now 5 cars ahead of the guy, zip into the right lane and managed to get a run through a few sets of Amber lights and left the prick a few km behind me. I hope he was pissed off! In traffic you win some you lose some hey.
Always fun passing someone 5 times in traffic while they're in and out of every lane while I sit in the same lane.

LTIH = Bob Dylan.

They are playing his shit on the muzac, I hate it, we used to do some shit Bob Dylan song in the band I was recently in, so boring, it was just this lame twelve barre that held one chord longer in the last verse I guess in an attempt to be interesting, I hated playing every note of that dribble, and how the fuck it was supposed to fit in with the jon spencer blues explosion, black keys, beasts of bourbon, cruel sea I could never work out. How did any of the shit we played fit with anything else we played, faaaaark !

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH = Bob Dylan.

They are playing his shit on the muzac, I hate it, we used to do some shit Bob Dylan song in the band I was recently in, so boring, it was just this lame twelve barre that held one chord longer in the last verse I guess in an attempt to be interesting, I hated playing every note of that dribble, and how the fuck it was supposed to fit in with the jon spencer blues explosion, black keys, beasts of bourbon, cruel sea I could never work out. How did any of the shit we played fit with anything else we played, faaaaark !
Pretty sure he fitted because all those other groups pay homage to him...

John U

MTB Precision
One question for those who have kids – do they still have Hector the Cat? (Look to the right, look to the left, look to the right again?)
It's Thing - a - Toodle or something now. He came and visited my daughters group at child care. She though he was fuckin' ace. She didn't stop talking about him for ages. Bonus was that a lot of what he said road safety wise stuck in her mind.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Haha as if I'm going to watch that, might watch some Russell Brand too :loco:

While I'm in a tip top mood- Paul Fucking Dempsey, he is my male equivalent of Courtney Barnett.
Why did he have to start making more...................music?

stirk

Burner
F-86 or CA-27? CAC built a better Sabre.
From the fighter pilot himself.

"We flew the last version of the Canadian built Sabres, the Mark 6. with the Canadair Orenda 14 engine. These were made in Montreal Quebec. The Australian Sabre had a slightly larger Avon engine with more thrust. The fuselage had to be stretched to accommodate the engine so it was a slightly larger aircraft."

I love the F/A 18 Hornet, seeing them light up the afterburners over Sydney harbour is fun!

Right back to the hate!!

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
fuselage had to be stretched to accommodate the engine so it was a slightly larger aircraft."

I love the F/A 18 Hornet, seeing them light up the afterburners over Sydney harbour is fun!

Right back to the hate!!
I thought that finished up a couple of years back?

I remember being up at Indy and you could feel the heat as one did it down the main straight, just walked out of a stand and the temp jumped a few degrees.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

"We flew the last version of the Canadian built Sabres, the Mark 6. with the Canadair Orenda 14 engine. These were made in Montreal Quebec. The Australian Sabre had a slightly larger Avon engine with more thrust. The fuselage had to be stretched to accommodate the engine so it was a slightly larger aircraft."

Right back to the hate!!
working on a runway, and have them takeoff over your head is also very cool
Jesus Loud , when two take off together though..we were 200m back and could still feel the jet blast........I love the smell of ATF in the morning

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Right back to the hate!!
Thanks for posting that. The CAC also had a bigger cannon as a byproduct of having the fuselage sliced and diced.

Lovely aircraft regardless.

John U

MTB Precision

I remember being up at Indy and you could feel the heat as one did it down the main straight, just walked out of a stand and the temp jumped a few degrees.
I lived in East St Kilda for a while. Was home one year when the Grand Prix was on. We were about 3 or 4 kms from the pit lane. The fly over jet set the alarm off in the house across the street they were so loud.

stirk

Burner

Haven't been on the foreshore of the harbour on Australia day for 6 years so yeah maybe the Hornets are grounded now??

working on a runway, and have them takeoff over your head is also very cool
Jesus Loud , when two take off together though..we were 200m back and could still feel the jet blast........I love the smell of ATF in the morning
Lucky Fatboy!

People like exfoliating on beaches.

[video=youtube_share;wpdnLoram4Q]https://youtu.be/wpdnLoram4Q[/video]