Little Things You Hate

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
He may be dropping his own nutrients straight in there...

Nobody said you ever had to raise a single bail of dirt. Grow veggies or raise goats.
No doubt.

The goats are already there. The veggies might need water. What do I do with 16 acres of vegetables?

It would make quite a pump track though...

Flow-Rider

Burner
There's your problem...do you think those kids care about customer service?
Somebody bagged that particular store out on FB a while ago and they reacted quite badly to it but you can't expect much when you employ clowns at the counter. I don't quite understand how you can have 58% mark up on in shop prices compared to their online price either. I think they're fishing for fools.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Somebody bagged that particular store out on FB a while ago and they reacted quite badly to it but you can't expect much when you employ clowns at the counter. I don't quite understand how you can have 58% mark up on in shop prices compared to their online price either. I think they're fishing for fools.
What are you after? T7 still have some of their fishing gear listed in the clear out. I got some hooks for 30c a bag! Won't need to buy more of them in a hurry.

Minlak

custom titis
Who doesn't love a sale?
Well ME! that's who.

Just bout $650 worth of stuff from Pushy's and today they launch a special where I would have gotten $90 off the products. Sigh FML

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Fuck you and your flu.

First time I've been sick since Jan 2008.
I've been copping it a lot since I came to Canberra... Living in Melbourne and catching packed trains every day my immune system rocked - up here its atrophied somewhat... Plus my office has a lot of international travel so someone is always bringing home some foreign plague :tsk:

First time on the bike this morning post lurgy... Slow and wheezy.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
First day back at desk after work trip to Malaysia...

Didn't pick up a flu this time, but did get some jungle tinea from one of the hotel showers. Dammit!

Flow-Rider

Burner
What are you after? T7 still have some of their fishing gear listed in the clear out. I got some hooks for 30c a bag! Won't need to buy more of them in a hurry.
Thanks, never thought to look at T7.

All I wanted was a bait sieve and some of the rock fishing type sandles as I pump for yabbies by myself on a large muddy/sandy flat. People in the nearby camping grounds have been known to throw glass bottles and empty cans in there. If you use the normal sandles the straps can be weak and rip off easily when you sink in mud. I ended up getting a hold of what I wanted somewhere else.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks, never thought to look at T7.

All I wanted was a bait sieve and some of the rock fishing type sandles as I pump for yabbies by myself on a large muddy/sandy flat. People in the nearby camping grounds have been known to throw glass bottles and empty cans in there. If you use the normal sandles the straps can be weak and rip off easily when you sink in mud. I ended up getting a hold of what I wanted somewhere else.
Have you considered a hard-shell soled wetsuit boot? I use them for rock fishing and find they offer a much nicer feel and good grip.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Have you considered a hard-shell soled wetsuit boot? I use them for rock fishing and find they offer a much nicer feel and good grip.
Probably not a bad idea I did look at some that were on sale, my thinking with the sandles was multi use but other than this fishing spot I hardly use them. My last set lasted about 6 years.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Probably not a bad idea I did look at some that were on sale, my thinking with the sandles was multi use but other than this fishing spot I hardly use them. My last set lasted about 6 years.
I don't find the sandles to be that comfy or grippy, but they are popular and widely used. I used to do a lot of rock fishing and either wore old sneakers (which sucks after a few waves) and then switched to the booties...problem solved. The last pair were also my wet weather commuting shoes.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Cramped in a tight spot in a roof drilling through the top plate with a large spade bit, bit snags and drill spins and slams the battery into my face, head then slams into the truss next to me.... Blurred vision for the day, headache ever since and now people looking at me funny everywhere I go...