Little Things You Hate

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Yep mine. Into the big toe. Don't know what I was thinking at the time as I just watched it drop. At least the kids thought it was cool.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

stirk

Burner
LTIH "We had people in traffic yelling out obscenities due to the road being blocked, and that's really, really sad when it was very clear there was a collision."

If I was a cop on the scene these people would be getting infringement notices.
These people need a readjustment session with a crowbar to the knee cap.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Poor guy. Doing something I've done so much in the past and continue to do, i.e. riding in a wide shoulder on a highway. Couldn't handle the heartless, ignorant comments on the NSW Police facebook post about it. Cyclist hate is something I just don't understand, and can't believe the quantity of people who loathe us.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Are cops no longer given an attitude adjusting collapsing night stick?

I’d have a complaint file thicker then the two volume 1988 yellow pages if I was a cop.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The flu, in summer, when the symptoms start on a 43 degree day, 2 days later feels like I have been hit by a bus. I have self diagnosed, its man-flu, I probably wont make it.
We will remember you
I’m currently 12days from my summer flu starting. 2.5 days of fever and aches then this goddamn phlegm on my chest that just can’t shake off. Done 15ks in nearly 2 weeks :(
Quick update.

So ah, yeah, I really need to stop diagnosing things, like that time I didn't realise I had broken ribs, collapsed lung and heart failure. I am a slow learner.

I've got bloody pneumonia! one for the bucket list I guess - decided to get checked out after the man flu progessively getting worse over 2 weeks. Basically it just feels like terrible man flu, but sharp pain when you breath and your constantly out of breath like you have a collapsed lung. Not a real bad case, but I can understand now why it bumps old frail folks off.

Minlak

custom titis
Quick update.

So ah, yeah, I really need to stop diagnosing things, like that time I didn't realise I had broken ribs, collapsed lung and heart failure. I am a slow learner.

I've got bloody pneumonia! one for the bucket list I guess - decided to get checked out after the man flu progessively getting worse over 2 weeks. Basically it just feels like terrible man flu, but sharp pain when you breath and your constantly out of breath like you have a collapsed lung. Not a real bad case, but I can understand now why it bumps old frail folks off.
For you especially as you like to think you are just a little under the weather when you have the plague. Once you have had pneumonia you are super way more susceptible to getting it again. Keep this in mind every time you have the flu or a cold etc.
* this has been a public service announcement we return you to your regular viewing *