Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ever since they moved their warehouse to Melb the delivery times have slackened off, you're not the first to complain about it.
It's been working well for me, but I work about 1km from where the warehouse is, so the chances for AusPost to stuff it up are minimised.

I wish they offered pick-ups from the warehouse! :D

Flow-Rider

Burner
Queenslanders are harder workers.
I think they might of had 1 or 2 helpers in the end when they were in QLD but the owners were virtually everything at one stage. Somewhere I've still got one of those zip lock bags that the mints came in with Jen's hand written thankyou on it.

It's been working well for me, but I work about 1km from where the warehouse is, so the chances for AusPost to stuff it up are minimised.

I wish they offered pick-ups from the warehouse! :D
I used to pickup from the warehouse when they were here on the Gold Coast.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I used to pickup from the warehouse when they were here on the Gold Coast.
I went to the warehouse once to deliver a return I couldn't be bothered putting in the post. The joint is huge, and seems to be a distro centre for many different sites and types of products. It really wasn't setup to work with an outside customer just dropping past however. Cool you used to be able to do it though.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I went to the warehouse once to deliver a return I couldn't be bothered putting in the post. The joint is huge, and seems to be a distro centre for many different sites and types of products. It really wasn't setup to work with an outside customer just dropping past however. Cool you used to be able to do it though.
They had a system of secret lockers around the side with number combo locks, when your order was ready for pickup they sent an email with the locker and combo number. The good old days when people were honest eh, the owners are actually a good bunch.

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Land Tax..
I have 2 investment properties, and every year I get hit with f@cking land tax.
Why is the Victorian government punishing people who are trying to make a go at things in life - to not be a burden to tax payers later on??? Its like you work your butt off trying to get ahead financially, but stupid government wants to whack you with a bullshit tax because i dare think about my financial future.
Sometimes i feel like selling off everything, blowing most of the money, and just living on the pension when i retire.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Land tax is one of the most effective and efficient taxes there is. If you have a gripe with property taxes, stamp duty is the culprit, not land tax.
+1. Stamp duty is the single worst tax going.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Land Tax..
Why is the Victorian government punishing people who are trying to make a go at things in life - to not be a burden to tax payers later on??? Its like you work your butt off trying to get ahead financially, but stupid government wants to whack you with a bullshit tax because i dare think about my financial future.
Sometimes i feel like selling off everything, blowing most of the money, and just living on the pension when i retire.
I feel your pain. I have a vacant block I bought 20 years ago, plans were drawn up to build, I ended up moving for work and didn’t build. Every year I get the triple whammy land tax, rates and water.

wavike

Likes Dirt
Land Tax..
The rich are too smart/have better lawyers/mates with the legislators so pay little tax, the poor have nothing to tax that leaves you (and me) to pay.