Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You know those people who are only able to talk at a volume considered by most people to be yelling? Fuck those people. I work with one all week and it makes hearing customers almost impossible. Having a nice quiet coffee this morning and fuck me...a table of them decide to sit next to me! I suspect with some people it is a sign of insecurity, the need to fill the air with their noise so they can't be ignored. Maybe I'm wrong.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You know those people who are only able to talk at a volume considered by most people to be yelling? Fuck those people. I work with one all week and it makes hearing customers almost impossible. Having a nice quiet coffee this morning and fuck me...a table of them decide to sit next to me! I suspect with some people it is a sign of insecurity, the need to fill the air with their noise so they can't be ignored. Maybe I'm wrong.
If you're feeling generous, assume their hearing isnt great... Mine is a bit fucked from too many heavy metal concerts and power tools and engines etc etc and sometimes I forget to moderate volume...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you're feeling generous, assume their hearing isnt great... Mine is a bit fucked from too many heavy metal concerts and power tools and engines etc etc and sometimes I forget to moderate volume...
Perhaps. But I'm not that kind today.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Printing presses too, just sayin...... And then being in the habit of projecting my voice to be heard over them.

I'm generally painfully aware of how loud I am, and try not to say stuff that's too incriminating.

Mrs George is a softly spoken, drives me insane. And Oldest Son is even quieter again o_O

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When are we starting to yell at asian people?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Well if you are the old guy I was stuck in line behind just now, really soon. He was yelling something about trying to get a name for a dish he had eaten in China a long time ago but had never seen here and all he remembered was it was delicious, healthy and vegetables. She spoke English as well as anybody else, so I wasn't sure if he thought the yelling helped her understand or if he needed to hear himself.

Also fuck Ikea.