Little Things You Hate

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I didn't even think we had that much in the air down here in Melbourne. Looks like I was wrong, concrete out the back yard is filthy!

If you're on tank water, I'd recommend having a drinking water filter anyway. A two stage filter with a tap is cheap as chips and easy to set up under your kitchen sink.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
The tank isn't for drinking water, just the laundry,toilet and garden or just the garden as of last night.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know what I'd do if my dog landed on them. The kind of person to even think of doing this, needs to be culled.
Would be almost certain it's a grumpy old man who doesn't want his peaceful suburban life diatribes by the riff raff that can't afford to live in his neighbourhood. I used to ride some dirt jumps that an old man would throw dog shit and grass clippings on. Sure it's very different to tyre spikes.

@Freediver any chance the shit in your water will settle to the bottom eventually?

moorey

call me Mia
Last nights rain filled my water tank but the water was filthy. There was so much dust in the air it was mud that fell from the sky not rain. The tank is connected to the laundry and a toilet. There is no way I can wash clothes with it and it looks like the toilet hasn't been flushed.
I guess it's not as bad as what my mate at Venus Bay got. His tank smells like a cross between bong water and coal tar after the rain that arrived while the smoke was around.
Yep. Same. Literal brown rain and all our water muddy. We only have tank water.
Hoping it will settle out in a week or so. First time we’ve had full tanks in years, and they’re munted.
Can taste the mud.