Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ash Barty chokes and gets knocked out of the Aus Open.

Takes a baby to the press conference to demonstrate perspective. Hitting balls with a racket is just a sport and whilst disappointed she gets to hold and be part of a new member of her families life and after all whats more important than raising a screaming, puking, shitting little libido killer.

and the media carries on like the fucktards they are saying she used the baby as a shield to deflect questions about her performance. The world is a really really shit place when people like that are allowed to write garbage like that and influence the sheeple's perspective of a person who earns money hitting a round yellow thing yet is held to a higher account than most other due to nothing as important as sporting prowess.
You're right, tennis is a shit sport

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
not when I do it...
Mountain biking was a sport before mountain bikes existed. The only reason you have access to ultra light, ultra fast bikes now, is because mountain biking is a sport. The wrong obviously gets deeper when you consider road bikes.

You're a sports supporter. Deal with it.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Mountain biking was a sport before mountain bikes existed. The only reason you have access to ultra light, ultra fast bikes now, is because mountain biking is a sport. The wrong obviously gets deeper when you consider road bikes.

You're a sports supporter. Deal with it.
id prefer to retain some cognitive dissonance on that score please...

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
42 degrees at midday. It's hotter now, but I'm not going back outside to check the thermometer.

Not a creature was stirring ....

Haakon

Keeps on digging
42 degrees at midday. It's hotter now, but I'm not going back outside to check the thermometer.

Im holed up inside with the ac on... Nothing much will get done today! Wish I’d pulled my finger out in recent years and joined the firefighter peeps, would rather be out there.

safreek

Im holed up inside with the ac on... Nothing much will get done today! Wish I’d pulled my finger out in recent years and joined the firefighter peeps, would rather be out there.
Weather app says it wont go below 30 overnight. Thats going to be uncomfortable
We've already had too many of those nights this summer. My aircon isn't coping well.
Bloody softcocks, back when I was a young lad we would of been having a road Barby ;)

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
LTIH:

1. Work not being able to give me a clear answer whether I'll get contract renewed
  2. Being offered a sweet job in Adelaide, but in the end had to turn it down
  3. Only riding my bike 5 times in Jan due to the smoke/heat
  4. Insurance company telling me different things about hail smashed car
  5. watching latest fire updates around Canberra in 40+ heat and just waiting...
  6. having a break from drinking during all this

what a f'ing start to the year...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
LTIH:

1. Work not being able to give me a clear answer whether I'll get contract renewed
  2. Being offered a sweet job in Adelaide, but in the end had to turn it down
  3. Only riding my bike 5 times in Jan due to the smoke/heat
  4. Insurance company telling me different things about hail smashed car
  5. watching latest fire updates around Canberra in 40+ heat and just waiting...
  6. having a break from drinking during all this
what a f'ing start to the year...
Im with you on 3,4 and 5...

1. I’m dealing with a mog which is a pain.

2.on a waiting list for a sweet job is Tassie that knowing my luck wont pan

6 was clearly not an option!!!!

Sorry, that was a shit attempt at sympathy...