Little Things You Hate

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Doesn't matter what it is, especially where there is dining on the footpath, you don't want the exhaust aimed at you...

Just admit it NSW, you're doing it wrong ;)
It shouldn't be legal to offer footpath dining where there is traffic..
It's better to have people loading boots on the footpath than in the street. Same goes for van and light truck deliveries. There are many reasons for it. Do you struggle with reversing?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Doesn't matter what it is, especially where there is dining on the footpath, you don't want the exhaust aimed at you...

Just admit it NSW, you're doing it wrong ;)
Not much worse than a warming up unleaded engine in your face, raw hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide, pushed in the direction of your face as they take off.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Anyways ... LTIH today,

road bikes
Sturmey Archer hubs
People who say "I did all the servicing myself"

Cones and headset loose ......... pulled the steerer for a look, and found dry, crumbly rust in there ..... same in post .... a chain tensioner lug was on backwards. Seatpost bolt replaced with a hex head hi-tensile bolt. Shifter bolt replaced with a self tapper and washer....... it's a 2 year old bike, and wouldn't have lasted 3 with the joker I bought it off.

Anyone wanna buy a nice commuter? o_O

stirk

Burner
^^^ That's an issue with someone leaving a diesel idling for 15 mins.

Seems a Straya thing. Maybe linked ot tiny dicks & thinking your girly Ranger is a prime mover.
I go to Taree a fair bit as the in-laws are in Wingham. I've noticed the people sitting in cars with the engine running are blokes in fourbies sitting in a cool air con car waiting for the missus who's in the shops. They could just get out and go into the air con shops but nah, lazy fucks rather sit in the car.

I'll admit that reversing out backwards blind in these situations is not fun, you just do it slowly and someone will stop to let you out.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
lol. Well, cant say it ever occurred to me to check. 30 years of driving autopilot kick in I guess.

But hey, you got me so good on you ;)

30 years? Well...it's probably time that you gave up some of that comfort and sought out a more sustainable life style.